Drawings & Paintings mag's artdump

I've seen what you've done with king's avatar, and I have to say - I'm genuinely impressed. :)

If possible, I would like to request a drawing of the Medic, from the game Team Fortress 2, petting a Snowy Owl. Reference images for the Medic, the Owl, and the pose I request they be in will be provided below.

medic_portrait_by_mrriar-d5m2zal.jpg

Front

index.php

Back

index.php

9d490e3018c3638ea83765e53815b167.jpg

tumblr_lu8bs3RzEz1r5db0eo1_r1_500.png

index.php
index.php

Note: As Owls are quite a bit larger and heavier than Doves, I request that said Owl be perched on the Medic's arm, rather than his finger; otherwise the rest of the pose remains as seen.

Should you require any other details, you are free to contact me. Thanks in advance. :)

Last edited:
Holy :red: this looks amazing I need some of this right now.
7FiSYhn.png

This is the main ref ^^^^^
cu3414p.png

Use this ref for the lower half of her body.^^^

Request or not request...that's the question...
Maybe later like steef, seems you're getting flooded with requests :p

also it's 3 AM and im too lazy to search the Refs.. =<=

I'm pretty much saying what everyone else is saying, but who cares, your art is pretty damn good. The shading, style, most of it is great.

As for a request, I think I'll probably stay at the sidelines, and watch how this goes

This lady, I just wonder if you could include the axe as well.
eac08fe255.png

The armor is Red's breastplate and Crowno's Leggings, I prefer it to look sorta fantasy knight-like.
Also here's a version done by Milt69466
1160089364.png

though you can interpret the sprite differently.

this one was fun

terraria6.png

i think im gonna close requests for a while until i can get all of the current ones done lmao

I've seen what you've done with king's avatar, and I have to say - I'm genuinely impressed. :)

If possible, I would like to request a drawing of the Medic, from the game Team Fortress 2, petting a Snowy Owl. Reference images for the Medic, the Owl, and the pose I request they be in will be provided below.

medic_portrait_by_mrriar-d5m2zal.jpg

Front

index.php

Back

index.php

9d490e3018c3638ea83765e53815b167.jpg

tumblr_lu8bs3RzEz1r5db0eo1_r1_500.png

index.php
index.php

Note: As Owls are quite a bit larger and heavier than Doves, I request that said Owl be perched on the Medic's arm, rather than his finger; otherwise the rest of the pose remains as seen.

Should you require any other details, you are free to contact me. Thanks in advance. :)

dunno how i feel about medic with those wicked sideburns but aight

medic.png

Since I only have one OC now, i'd really like a horror styled version.
New%2BOC.jpg
The%2BTwins.jpg
Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom