Make an item OP game.

Turns out, the baby imp was actually the demon lord himself reincarnated. Since your pet is a demon lord, he will make every enemy in hell your minion and incinerate with extremely high damage on any other type of enemies.

Golden Fishing Rod.

Any fish or crate you pull up, has a chance to be a golden variant, which increase the effects of potions or food made with fish, or increases the drops from crates.

Please do not quote other members and edit their quotes to be disrespectful towards the member you have quoted. It is not going to fly on these Forums.

It is highly recommended to review our forum rules & culture here if you have not done so already: Important - Terrarian Community Rules & Culture - PLEASE READ
oooooh, that makes so much sense, I was kinda confused there. Yeah, I kinda see the wrong there, not cool. Thanks for being an awesome moderator as always.

Also, since nobody is sending a new item to OP-tify, I guess I'll do it myself. Hotline Fishing Hook.

Now shoots Duke Fishron's projectiles, including Detonating Bubbles, Sharknados and Cthulhunadoes. There's also a 20% the arrow's projectiles will spawn some Duke Fishron shadows surrounding the enemies and dash right into them with 2x the weapon's damage.

Scourge of the Corruptor.

Scourge of the Corrupter launches other Scourge of the Corrupters which then launch the projectiles. The launched Scourge of Corrupters bounce off of walls and enemies, and do the same amount of damage as the projectiles.

Edit: Cobweb

Enemies who walk into a cobweb will get the webbed debuff, causing them to be briefly frozen in place upon hit. Additionally they take more damage from the Spoder staff and Queen Spider staff.

fishbowl

Using the fishbowl will summon a miniature flood, killing every non-aquatic enemy and players without the gills potion or similar buffs/equipment. Also applies to bosses.

Leather whip

Whenever you have it in your inventory, you get a cosmetic skin that makes you look like Indiana Jones, and has a very small chance for enemies killed using it to drop a Lost Artifact, which is worth a whopping 10 platinum at base value

Skeletron JR will fly over to enemies and hold them in place. Additionaly, while active, skeleton enemies will become neutral to you, only becoming aggressive once attacked.

Waterbolt

Back
Top Bottom