tModLoader Marcin Small Mods

Marcin JOT.PE

Terrarian
Welcome
I'm Marcin, i from Poland and gonna post my smal mods that i make here they are stil W.I.P so i post them here as you know i got already some fail mods
I gonna try update every 1-2 days
for people that got pain on eyes whet they see my English i pretty bad a this
language
More Slimes Mod

Slimes:
  • USA Slime
    dupa.png
  • France Slime
    USASlime.png
  • Stone Slime
    dupa.png

Items:
  • Double Barrel Shotgun
    Double_Barrel_Shotgun.png
  • Baguette on a stick
    Bagieta.png

Update 1.0

• Added Double Barrel Shotgun
  • Added Usa Slime
  • Added Stone Slime
Update 1.1
  • Added France Slime
  • Added Baguette on a stick

Last edited:
Welcome
I'm Marcin, i from Poland and gonna post my smal mods that i make here they are stil W.I.P so i post them here as you know i got already some fail mods
I gonna try update every 1-2 days
for people that got pain on eyes whet they see my English i pretty bad a this
language

Hi @Marcin JOT.PE, there's nothing here but a wish to start working on a mod. There's no content. If you only have an idea for a mod, and it's not actually a work in progress, it's not time to start a new WIP thread about it.

Here's more info from the Player-Created Game Enhancements: Rules & Guidelines:
All game enhancement threads must include some form of introduction or description text explaining the purpose of the enhancement. A feature list, installation instructions, requirements beyond vanilla Terraria, example screenshots, enhancement logos, and support banners are all examples of useful information that could be included in the opening post.

I'll lock this thread for now. If you believe later that you're ready for this WIP thread to be re-opened, and ready to fulfill the guidelines, go ahead and report it and ask for it to be re-opened.

Back
Top Bottom