PC Martians Not Appearing

Mowrotom1

Terrarian
First post of mine, and i have a pretty big problem.
I am an achievement hunter of sorts, and there are a few achievements i haven't gotten.
One is the Martian Madness Achievement.
I get the invasion to happen, but nothing spawns!
I travel all over the world, no spawns.
I get into a different world and repeat, no spawns.
And I just want this darn achievement!
What do I do! :confused:

Have you seen a Martian Probe scan you (turns to red) and gotten the message "Martians are invading!"? Make sure after that happens you go back to the world's natural spawn point (different than where you may have set your spawn in a bed). The Martians should be waiting for you at natural spawn.

All 7 worlds are post-Golem and have Martian Probes spawning? Very possible, I just want to make sure you weren't getting the Martian message and heading to a newly created world.

The Probe scans you and you go to natural spawn. And there's no Martians? Do you have an event happening like the Pillars going on? Martians won't come if you have an event going on. Not sure how you'd have 7 separate events going on in 7 different worlds that would keep the Martians from appearing though.

All seven worlds are post golem, and have gotten the madness to start, but on all seven worlds, no enemies.
No Pillars either, and i got the cultists to despawn too. Yet no spawns!

But if your cultists despawned then the game may think an event is going on, yes? I would think that for the Martian to come, the passive cultists need to be there by the tablet.

I'm pretty sure you need the cultists there by the tablet in the dungeon in order for the Martians to come. If you don't have them there, make them respawn and then try to get scanned by a Martian probe again.

Back
Top Bottom