NPCs & Enemies Mastershroom (Mushroom biome boss)

These are some drops/stats for drops that I made-

Shroom Blaster-
- 55 Ranged Damage
- Very Fast Speed
- Weak Knockback
- Uses Glowing Mushrooms As Ammo
- Rapid-Fires Glowing Mushrooms
- 20% Chance to drop from Mastershroom

Shroom Slicer-
- 62 Melee Damage
- Fast Speed
- Strong Knockback
- Causes 3-5 Homing Glowing Mushrooms around the enemy upon hitting them.

Mushroom Staff-
- 76 Magic Damage
- Very Fast Speed
- Very Weak Knockback
- Uses 13 Mana
- Sets out a white and blue glowing projectile, similar to the Gem Staffs. They pierce 5 enemies.

Fungi Staff-
- 65 Summon damage
- Fast Speed
- No Knockback
- almost like a Sentry Summon. When you place it down, it will place the 'base' of the chain on the nearest block (On a surface) and it will look and act like a Fungi bulb and shoot out small glowing mushrooms that home in on the enemy.

Shroomer (Name definitely subject to change)-
-An accessory that gives all weapons a 33.3% chance to give the confusion debuff by putting a mushroom above their heads.

Expert Mode- Shroom Sack- Like an upgraded Spore Sac. It summons a large glowing mushroom above the player that summons small glowing mushrooms that home in on enemies on the screen at a very fast rate. They each do about 60 damage and can hit 4 different enemies, then they explode with a blast radius a little bit smaller than a grenade. The mushrooms can go through blocs.

Shroom Hook- 32 tile reach and 3 hooks. 12% chance of dropping.

These are some drops/stats for drops that I made-

Shroom Blaster-
- 55 Ranged Damage
- Very Fast Speed
- Weak Knockback
- Uses Glowing Mushrooms As Ammo
- Rapid-Fires Glowing Mushrooms

Shroom Slicer-
- 62 Melee Damage
- Fast Speed
- Strong Knockback
- Causes 3-5 Homing Glowing Mushrooms around the enemy upon hitting them.

Mushroom Staff-
- 76 Magic Damage
- Very Fast Speed
- Very Weak Knockback
- Uses 13 Mana
- Sets out a white and blue glowing projectile, similar to the Gem Staffs. They pierce 5 enemies.

Fungi Staff-
- 65 Summon damage
- Fast Speed
- No Knockback
- almost like a Sentry Summon. When you place it down, it will place the 'base' of the chain on the nearest block (On a surface) and it will look and act like a Fungi bulb and shoot out small glowing mushrooms that home in on the enemy.

Shroomer (Name definitely subject to change)-
-An accessory that gives all weapons a 33.3% chance to give the confusion debuff by putting a mushroom above their heads.

Expert Mode- Shroom Sack- Like an upgraded Spore Sac. It summons a large glowing mushroom above the player that summons small glowing mushrooms that home in on enemies on the screen at a very fast rate. They each do about 60 damage and can hit 4 different enemies, then they explode with a blast radius a little bit smaller than a grenade. The mushrooms can go through blocs.

Shroom Hook- 32 tile reach and 3 hooks. 12% chance of dropping.

Know anyone who might help me make a look for Mastershroom and the look of the items he drops?

I guess there's "Mushroom" for improvement heh heh.;) please don't kill me. This seems like a pretty cool idea though.

If you want to make the boss battle even more difficult, maybe make everything really dark, since the mushroom biome is always dark. make it so dark that you cannot see nearly anything, except the mastershroom will glow in the dark bright blue so you can see him and his attacks, but not you. that will make the confusion much harder. in expert mode, you may want instead of the confusion lasting longer, it going on and off constantly through the entire battle.

Why does he drop Temple Keys and Grenade Launchers? That's what Plantera is for.
Overall, this seems like a reskinned, slightly edited Plantera. I don't really see a reason for this to be implemented. Sorry, but no support.

Why does he drop Temple Keys and Grenade Launchers? That's what Plantera is for.
Overall, this seems like a reskinned, slightly edited Plantera. I don't really see a reason for this to be implemented. Sorry, but no support.
He is suppose to be Plantera like, he is harder to kill, and you do have a point for the temple key one but the grenade launcher is because he doesn't have much drops. Come on you at least gotta tell me this is a cool idea.

He is suppose to be Plantera like, he is harder to kill, and you do have a point for the temple key one but the grenade launcher is because he doesn't have much drops. Come on you at least gotta tell me this is a cool idea.
Ok, first of all, don't beg for support. Also, he shouldn't drop Temple Keys and Grenade Launchers. Plantera does not approve of the Mastershroom stealing her drops.

Ok, first of all, don't beg for support. Also, he shouldn't drop Temple Keys and Grenade Launchers. Plantera does not approve of the Mastershroom stealing her drops.
Well, now that I think about it, maybe mastershroom should drop a weapon similar to a grenade launcher that shoots new mushroom bomb ammo? XD

Well, now that I think about it, maybe mastershroom should drop a weapon similar to a grenade launcher that shoots new mushroom bomb ammo? XD
Hey, you want mushroom weapon sprites? I can help you with that.

Not the boss Sprite, though. I'm still somewhat new, so I'm only working on weaponry.

Hey, you want mushroom weapon sprites? I can help you with that.

Not the boss Sprite, though. I'm still somewhat new, so I'm only working on weaponry.
Sure, if you don't care.

Speaking of boss sprite I have an idea of what Mastershroom could look like but I am very lazy and don't feel like making it.

Now, for the first finished Sprite: the Mushroom Staff!
image.png
If you don't like it, I can try again.
[doublepost=1472079862,1472079391][/doublepost]Next up, the Fungi Staff!
image.png

Again, if you dislike it, I can make a new one.
[doublepost=1472080279][/doublepost]Next, the Shroom Slicer!
image.png
[doublepost=1472080724][/doublepost]Next up, the Shroomer accessory!
image.png

Now, for the first finished Sprite: the Mushroom Staff!
View attachment 135950
If you don't like it, I can try again.
[doublepost=1472079862,1472079391][/doublepost]Next up, the Fungi Staff!
View attachment 135951

Again, if you dislike it, I can make a new one.
[doublepost=1472080279][/doublepost]Next, the Shroom Slicer!
View attachment 135953
[doublepost=1472080724][/doublepost]Next up, the Shroomer accessory!
View attachment 135954
The shape and stuff is good, but they lack detail, think maybe you could add a little extra to the color and style?

I think that the sprites are good, but I think the color palette is a little bit off.
F39A607EEE125E3382738A5494F92F447543B1C4
<-that is the glowing mushroom, and your weapons are a bit of a deeper blue.
136032-620eb20d7130b093fcc5d504cc238e75.jpg
also I think sprites usually have a darker border.

Back
Top Bottom