NPCs & Enemies Megahzahrd - Advanced Hardmode Boss

DexavioR

Terrarian
You know how when you defeat the golem, the golem head kinda fades away? I have a great idea: a post-moon-lord boss (I don't think cthulhu should be directly after moonlord). Once the moonlord is defeated, a message saying "The jungle surface is melting away..." appears. The Mysterious blackhole doesn't get bigger if no player is present within his/her screen.
But here's the cool bit: On the surface of the jungle, after the moon lord is defeated, there is sorta a rip in the background, like a small blackhole, which gets bigger (but very very slowly, like a pixel more of diameter a minute) and you can look through/into it, and see the golem head in the far distance... once the small blackhole gets big enough, (not fully big) enhanced lihzahrds start spawning (10 every real life minute maybe) with about 1000 health each, and they all try and lunge at you. Anyways, once the hole gets even bigger (about as big as the eye of cthulhu) the golem head starts coming closer and closer... then "Megahzahrd has awoken!" then his head comes out and goes up a little into the sky, then gets bigger rapidly, then a golem-ish body comes from the head, with 4 arms and 2 legs, but about 1.5x as tall as the regular golem. The head's eyes start shooting lasers slowly, and 2 of his 4 fists he holds up, then drops down and pounds his hands on the ground. On contact each does around 120 damage, and has pretty strong knockback. He keeps doing this, he hammers about one time per 5 seconds and shoots lasers 2 times per 6 seconds. Both his head and 4 hands are damageable, each hand having 10000 hp, and his head has 25000 hp. Every mark has 20 defense, but 60 in his second form, which activates when 3 of his damageable points have been destroyed. Then his 2 other hands start spawning masses of lihzahrds, and he starts stomping his feet, each doing 120 damage per contact.
Finally, when you defeat his last hand (or head), he flies up into he starts blowing up and running back into the blackhole, and it closes. "Megahzahrd has been defeated!" will appear after.

Sorry if it was overly long and detailed, but I like having a good description and details so that people don't think it's too simple.

First off, amazing idea!
Even the thought of a new boss is exciting!The description is well thought up and really detailed!
You have no idea how many people would love this as a new addition!(Including Myself ;) )

Not to discourage you at all though, If you'd need I could try to make the art for the boss, (unless you have an idea already)
But hey, when it comes to this, I'm your friend!
Just let me know if you need anything!

Last edited:
Unfortunately, the Moon Lord is THE last boss. Interesting idea, but there will not be any bosses after the Moon Lord.
Anyways, still a cool idea!

break up the wall of text some, maybe by adding sprites. this is actually one of the cooler suggestions ive seen. you have half my support

Back
Top Bottom