Melee Speed and Mining Speed Discussion

I'm pretty sure it does...

That's weapon prefixes. Those do affect useTime, and in effect mining speed.

We were discussing weapon speed +% modifiers, like feral claws and violent prefix.

Edit: For :red:'s sakes.... Third ninja today. *Lays down shurikens and kunais*

That's it. No more black overalls.

I am discrediting hims jumping of claims. Why? Because it's not even meant for the purpose of spreading the right information anymore. It's now meant to make him think he's 'right'. I don't condone that behavior, especially if this information is meant for everyone.

Also, explain how I belittled him.

Also found the neat video about it for visual reference to anyone interested [check amount of dirt blocks mined for reference]:

Some info that video author mentioned:
He/she uses a hotkey script to allow mining for exactly 1 second.

Last edited:
Oh, this again. I would've jumped in, but it'd end up with me just making a joke out of anything. Because that's what happens when I try to avoid paraphrasing.

Illusions are a powerful thing. It surely does spark me up knowing the varying intensities illusions can have and what the subsequent events are with them when put in combination with other aspects such as ignorance.

Look I used all the best melee accessories including celestial shell, celestial stone, freal claws, power glove and mechanical glove all with the violent prefix I also used solar flare armour, tipsy or ale buff which increases melee speed and well fed buff I DID NOT USE ANY MINING SPEED
I used a copper pickaxe to get accurate results whar I found that with melee speed I got an average of 6-10 blocks per second whereas with no melee speed I got an average of 3-6 blocks per second so
MELEE SPEED IS MINING SPEED

...because Celestial Shell and Celestial Stone increases mining speed.

l0oREBT.png

Try again.

Back
Top Bottom