Biomes & Nature Mini-biome - Salt mine

needs more of everything.. what do you men self-explanatory
we need what does it look like, what recipe, enemies, items everything
you need way more details than this

I would hope that you would know what salt looks like.

There's a lot of food recipes things it could be used for- Jerky, forum tears, salt rubbed steaks, etc.

I would hope that you would know what salt looks like.

There's a lot of food recipes things it could be used for- Jerky, forum tears, salt rubbed steaks, etc.
Yes we do.

Well what does the food do? Well Fed for how many minutes? What's the full recipe?

This is how this part of the forums work. If you just throw out a suggestion and just show little detail, expect replies like above. We're trying to help you improve your suggestion, you have the option to ignore it or accept it.

Suggestion what suggestion. There is no suggestion he just said two words and said here is my suggestion.
You can say when it comes to this kind of stuff I can be a little
'Salty'

@TheSneakyMalteaser, drop it. You've expressed three times now that you think the suggestion needs more detail, each getting less and less constructive. You only need to say it once.

@KainDarkfire, mostly the people inquiring are looking for more elaboration on the benefits of your suggestion. Saying "for food" is only helpful if they know what those food items are; if you want to see more food items added to the game incorporating salt, then that should also be in the suggestion. :)

As others have said, this suggestion is not very self explanatory. Try going over details like;

• Where does the "salt mine" generate?
  • What does it look like?
  • What can salt do?

Back
Top Bottom