Sprites Missing Achievement Ideas

You rang? Craft a shellphone, the best mode of transportation!

You’re a terrible person. Kill all npcs with the flymeal.

What’s up doc? Spend over 5 total platinum on the nurse.

This one isn’t mine but it should be added
Complete the bestiary

"Seriously?"
Beat the Empress of Light in her territory on master mode. Ever heard of the outdoors?
(basically, it's beating daytime EoL on master or legendary mode)

Terraria has an astounding 115 achievements! This is amazing but some major accomplishments and parts of the game still don't have achievements. Here I've put together some art (made by me) and possible names for a couple missing achievements that would fit into the game.

View attachment 404567

View attachment 398963
Sword of Light
"Obtain the Terraprisma, the Hallow's ultimate weapon rewarded by defeating its fae guardian during the day."

View attachment 398479
Fore!
"Get a hole in one from 100 feet away."

View attachment 409940
Chaos, Chaos, Catch Me if You Can!
"Obtain the Rod of Discord, an illusive relic dropped by those pesky Chaos Elementals."

View attachment 409933
...Do Us Part
"Kill the Bride."

The achievement's name and art parallels the achievement for killing the Groom.
View attachment 409932
"Til Death...""...Do Us Part"

View attachment 398478
Creature Cataloger
"Complete the Bestiary by finding every critter, meeting every friend, and conquering every foe in your world."

View attachment 413315
Shadowed Spoils
"Unlock a shadow chest in the underworld with a shadow key and discover the truly demonic loot inside."

Idea from @Imposter

View attachment 398964
Not My Milk Money!
"Die and lose five Platinum Coins. Don't worry, the pain is temporary."

Idea from @JackieTheDerg

View attachment 398965

A Close Call
"Out run a rolling boulder."

Idea from @ehtaedemit

View attachment 413314
Uhhhhh...
"Sit on a toilet after eating some food. He would be proud."

Idea from @StrawberryStealer

This achievement is a joke and I personally don't think it should actually be added to the game.:dryadgrin:

If you have an idea for an achievement that makes sense in the game feel free to share it! If it's a good idea I might try to make art for it and add it to the list. Here are some general tips for a good achievement...

• Achievements should not be based on something journey/expert/master/legendary mode exclusive. All the current achievements can be completed in normal mode.
• It should be completable by the average player. Extremely difficult or time-consuming tasks are a no-go (just ignore the Super Helper Minion Achievement).
• Avoid making an Achievement redundant or too similar to an already existing achievement.
• Achievements should be for something iconic to Terraria, a substantial accomplishment, a core part of progression, or something interesting/funny.
• Try to make your achievement for a part of the game that doesn't have one. For example, I made a golf achievement because there is no achievement for anything golf related.
• Finally, try comparing your idea to the current achievements. If it doesn't feel like it fits in, it's probably not a good idea.​
All of them EXCEPT THE BEASTIARY AND TERRAPRISMA, Terraprism is meant to be a trophy item for sure but an achievement would force people to go for it, compared to Ankh Shield and Cellphone which are both hard to get but not as hard.
Beastiary is harder than purifying 12 worlds, it takes a long :red: time.

Terraprism is meant to be a trophy item for sure but an achievement would force people to go for it, compared to Ankh Shield and Cellphone which are both hard to get but not as hard.
The Achievement is for obtaining the Terrarpisma, not for defeating daytime Empress of Light pre-Cultist. You can easily kill her in less than 15 seconds with the Zenith.

Beastiary is harder than purifying 12 worlds, it takes a long :red: time.
It does not take that long, an extra 5-10 hours max after a normal play through. People just think it’s hard because they assume you need to find all the gold critters or completely fill every bestiary entry (killing 50 of each enemy).

Also, this achievement is basically already confirmed for 1.4.5 sooooooo yeah.

I got an idea for an achievement. Luck of the Irish: get one of the rarest items in the game with your luck maxed.

Last edited:
I
The Achievement is for obtaining the Terrarpisma, not for defeating daytime Empress of Light pre-Cultist. You can easily kill her in less than 15 seconds with the Zenith.

It does not take that long, an extra 5-10 hours max after a normal play through. People just think it’s hard because they assume you need to find all the gold critters or completely fill every bestiary entry (killing 50 of each enemy).

Also, this achievement is basically already confirmed for 1.4.5 sooooooo yeah.
10 hours is certainly longer than 45 minutes

It takes 45 minutes to purify a Hardmode world (which is what most people do for that achievement)?
Yeah it does not take long, if you're talking about Post-moonlord, its slightly longer post-golem.
Most people purify the world post-moonlord anyway, if youre prepared for things it isn't hard.

Yeah it does not take long, if you're talking about Post-moonlord, its slightly longer post-golem.
Most people purify the world post-moonlord anyway, if youre prepared for things it isn't hard.
It took me about 5 hours to dig all the tunnels and go down them with the Terraformer, and based on a quick Google search that's the average time for most players. I don't know what you could be doing to get it done in 45 mins.

Also, have you ever completed the Bestiary?

Last edited:
It took me about 5 hours to dig all the tunnels and go down them with the Terraformer, and based on a quick Google search that's the average time for most players. I don't know what you could be doing to get it done in 45 mins.

Even when using the DCU when digging the tunnels?

I am speed, also I've completed the beastiary I think 3.9999 times, the final time 1.4.3 came out literally the next day I never got her entry on that world again.

I am speed, also I've completed the beastiary I think 3.9999 times, the final time 1.4.3 came out literally the next day I never got her entry on that world again.
Well if you really can do it that fast I guess completing the bestiary would be more time consuming for you. But for the average player it’s probably on par with purifying a Hardmode world and definitely easier then Super Helper Minion.

Back
Top Bottom