Sprites Missing Achievement Ideas

Terraria has an astounding 115 achievements! This is amazing but some major accomplishments and parts of the game still don't have achievements. Here I've put together some art (made by me) and possible names for a couple missing achievements that would fit into the game.

5D9DDE26-EBAF-41CF-9EAF-E0F703A3092A.png

Terraprisma Achievment.png

Sword of Light
"Obtain the Terraprisma, the Hallow's ultimate weapon rewarded by defeating its fae guardian during the day."

Collector_Achievement_Category.png

Collector Achievement

Golf Achievment.png

Fore!
"Get a hole in one from 100 feet away."

Challenger_Achievement_Category.png

Challenger Achievement

RoD Achievment.png

Chaos, Chaos, Catch Me if You Can!
"Obtain the Rod of Discord, an illusive relic dropped by those pesky Chaos Elementals."

Collector_Achievement_Category.png

Collector Achievement

Bride Achievment.png

...Do Us Part
"Kill the Bride."

Slayer_Achievement_Category.png

Slayer Achievement

The achievement's name and art parallels the achievement for killing the Groom.
Bride Achievment Comparison.png

"Til Death...""...Do Us Part"

Bestiary Achievment.png

Creature Cataloger
"Complete the Bestiary by finding every critter, meeting every friend, and conquering every foe in your world."

Challenger Achievement

Shadow Chest Achievment.png

Shadowed Spoils
"Unlock a shadow chest in the underworld with a shadow key and discover the truly demonic loot inside."

Explorer_Achievement_Category.png

Explorer Achievement

Idea from @Imposter

Money Achievment.png

Not My Milk Money!
"Die and lose five Platinum Coins. Don't worry, the pain is temporary."

Challenger Achievement

Idea from @JackieTheDerg

Boulder Achievment.png

A Close Call
"Out run a rolling boulder."

Challenger Achievement

Idea from @ehtaedemit

Poop Achievment.png

Uhhhhh...
"Sit on a toilet after eating some food. He would be proud."

Challenger Achievement

Idea from @StrawberryStealer

If you have an idea for an achievement that would make sense in the game feel free to share it! If it's a good idea I might try to make art for it and add it to the list. Here are some general tips for a good achievement...

• Achievements should NOT be based on something journey/expert/master/legendary mode exclusive. All the current achievements can be completed in normal mode.
• It should be completable by the average player. Extremely difficult or time-consuming tasks are a no-go (just ignore the Super Helper Minion Achievement).
• Avoid making an Achievement redundant or too similar to an already existing achievement.
• Achievements should be for something iconic to Terraria, a substantial accomplishment, a core part of progression, or something interesting/funny.
• Try to make your achievement for a part of the game that doesn't have one. For example, I made a golf achievement because there is no achievement for anything golf related.
• Finally, try comparing your idea to the current achievements. If it doesn't feel like it fits in, it's probably not a good idea.​

Last edited:
Another obvious missing achievement…obtain every item.
I dont think you realize how much of a pain this is, even in Journey Mode.

The game has +5000 items. A lot of these are exclusive to one world (paintings), others require a TON of mob farming (banners), others are part of huge furniture sets, others are extremely rare drops (unicorn on a stick, reindeer mount) and so on...

To put it into perspective, a lot of people already consider Ankh Shield and Cellphone to be a big pain to get.

I dont think you realize how much of a pain this is, even in Journey Mode.

The game has +5000 items. A lot of these are exclusive to one world (paintings), others require a TON of mob farming (banners), others are part of huge furniture sets, others are extremely rare drops (unicorn on a stick, reindeer mount) and so on...

To put it into perspective, a lot of people already consider Ankh Shield and Cellphone to be a big pain to get.
LOL…I’m currently doing it in journey mode. So yes I know. I’m down to 10 items not including golf score items or banners, critters, paintings and statues which I have most of and occasionally go get some more. All the more reason for it to be an achievement. Furniture I’m missing 2 dungeon pieces.

indiana jones
out run a boulder
a simple achievement
I have no ideas for what the art will be but I’ll try my best.

Am I worthy? - Drink a red potion
I don’t think this would fit in the game because it’s a bit to niche for the average player. I might make art for it anyway just for the funsies.

Make an achievement for losing 5+ plat from one death
Love this one! Definitely a core part of the Terraria experience :dryadgrin:

Last edited:
It is niche but I still like it…just saying.
I like it too in theory. I just think Re-Logic won’t add it to the game because the average player wouldn’t be able to find a Red Potion without the wiki.

Edit: and I think it would help inform more players of the special seeds and actually play them.
An achievement was added in 1.4.4 for finding a special seed. It’s called “A Rare Realm.” Kind of another reason why I don’t think a Red Potion achievement would be added. It’s redundant because their is already a secret seed achievement.

Last edited:

Edit: and I think it would help inform more players of the special seeds and actually play them.
doesent the rare emblem already do that plus seeds like dont dig up or drunk are ez to type in

doesent the rare emblem already do that plus seeds like dont dig up or drunk are ez to type in
SMH…rare emblem? Not sure what that is. I’m almost done and all caught up with current version after like a 3 year hiatus. Just found the encumbering stone looking for paintings but getting close to just 4 categories left that I have most…been a chore.

SMH…rare emblem? Not sure what that is. I’m almost done and all caught up with current version after like a 3 year hiatus. Just found the encumbering stone looking for paintings but getting close to just 4 categories left that I have most…been a chore.
its a achievement for playing a special seed

That’s my goal. Red potions appear in 3 special seeds (Fortheworthy, Drunk world, and Getfixedboi) so it shouldn’t be too hard to get them, Especially in Drunk world since they’re just a few living trees away from spawn

Back
Top Bottom