Mobile Mobile 1.2.4 LIVE in the next 24-48 hrs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think is a cool bug,when i use a constuction pocion n place bars like gold soromite etc it duplicates i have like 10 chests full of bars:p
O and angle dosent give me nothing for fishing.-.
The fish turns into platinum coins...
So yeah... This is a thing

Attachments

• E275EB24-7F75-4B44-ACB5-F2132C42CC02:IMG_0001.PNG
    E275EB24-7F75-4B44-ACB5-F2132C42CC02:IMG_0001.PNG
    1.7 MB · Views: 160
  • E275EB24-7F75-4B44-ACB5-F2132C42CC02:IMG_0001.PNG
    E275EB24-7F75-4B44-ACB5-F2132C42CC02:IMG_0001.PNG
    1.7 MB · Views: 117
As mentioned by @dark_lord , the builders potion makes you place blocks/walls without consuming any blocks. Also to add to that the 15 minute timer is non existant, as after it runs out you still place fast + consume blocks. Also does anyone know if chlorophyte grows faster? Because if it doesnt I guess ill dupe it... I dont like to use exploits for something that should work

Hey, I have the tackle box and fishing line accesories, but when I select them their tool tip just says equipable, do their abilities still work?

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    310 KB · Views: 145
Great news mobile Terrarians! We have successfully passed through the submission process for iOS, Google Play, and Windows Phone. You will get the update within the next 24-48 hours. Thanks for sticking with us through the wait and ENJOY! We can't wait to hear about all of your exciting mobile adventures. :)

Amazon users: your version is still in submission, we will let you know as soon as we have approval on it! Hoping to have some good news for you soon.
Dear developers! Well, when you finally fix a crash in terraria for windows phone? I can't wait. You promise to fix the bug with November 17 and so far behind what will soon fix it! But the fact is that in 4 days it will be exactly a month since terraria doesn't work on windows phone! Is this normal? I understand that game development process is very difficult, but you can at least say you do fix this bug in December? And anyway, why don't you return to the windows store running game version 1.2?

Hey, I have the tackle box and fishing line accesories, but when I select them their tool tip just says equipable, do their abilities still work?
Well im not sure about the tackle box, but fishing line is useless since the line "breaking" is not a feature with mobile versions fishing mechanics.

I used vampire knives and full beetle armor for duke fishron. For accessories, i used the fire gauntlet, lightning boots, hoverboard, celestial stone, and ankh shield. I used a flask of ichor and ironskin potion. You have to fly pretty fast to avoid him. Took me a few tries. Also, his sharknados are a pain. Avoid and fly over them.

Yeah, it really sucks, looking at my friend's updates, it looks pretty awesome, yet we have to wait even longer than other people :(

Wow. So glad i chose apple...
I certainly think apple is along the line of android and amazon. Windows has a very different OS compared to the others though. People who cant start their game is just device related, but it seems windows is causing the most problems followed by apple from what I seen.

Wait is this a bug or have 505 changed the spawning mechanics for mobile? The enemies just seem to appear, and i thought enemies could only spawn offscreen for pc, so a couple of screens away for mobile. And also with the frost moon, the santanks and everscreams just appear below me

image.png

[DOUBLEPOST=1449999595,1449999399][/DOUBLEPOST]
I certainly think apple is along the line of android and amazon. Windows has a very different OS compared to the others though. People who cant start their game is just device related, but it seems windows is causing the most problems followed by apple from what I seen.
Oh. Ive never had a startup problem, its always opened smoothly for me. I play on an ipod touch 5g

Wait is this a bug or have 505 changed the spawning mechanics for mobile? The enemies just seem to appear, and i thought enemies could only spawn offscreen for pc, so a couple of screens away for mobile. And also with the frost moon, the santanks and everscreams just appear below me

View attachment 88322
Well the spawn mechanics have been tinkered, and I think its for the best. Back then the spawn rate felt dead thanks to enemies getting easily stuck in random holes and prevent additional enemies to spawn. And then you would need to open the cave a ridiculous amount. Plus I feel like im actual danger at moments in the newer update

Hey guys/gals I found a great way to get bait! Just place a 3 block fence wall along a flat surface to control enemy spawns, then run across with a bugnet and you should get worms and butterflies. This works great in rainy weather + battle potion and water candle. I got like 20 worms in like a minute :)
Can you please provide a screenshot? If you do that would help me a lot :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom