Mobile Mobile 1.2.4 LIVE in the next 24-48 hrs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this long enough?
3WrHu70.jpg
Yeah it will work at that size, the only annoying thing is that enemies will spawn outside the boundaries. This is unavoidable though, mine is about that size.

I have a off topic question.. Sorry about that..

Is there anyway to get normal grass seeds without buying from dryad.

I forgot to ask 1 thing is it normal that if i install the last version on my phone and make a new character and world i get some free stuff at the beggining which was a few pots and some other things instead of spawning with the 2 tools and 1 sword like it always does? (google play full terraria version)

When I updated if found one of my trophies (I think it was an Ocram trophy) turned into an ice queen trophy.
Did anyone also get this?
I know I didn't place it there because all I have ever gotten from ice queen is the North Pole.
[DOUBLEPOST=1449979145,1449979093][/DOUBLEPOST]
Did it tell you that he arrived?
No, only that I had already left ...

Hey guys, does anyone of you know when the update is coming for amazon?

Well, I have an Amazon device, so I'm waiting too. Does anyone know when the update is out for Amazon?

It kinda makes me sad. I wait and wait for the update then here it is for IOS and Google Play and Amazon is delayed. ;(:dryadcry::merchantcry::nursecrying:~:cry:`:cry:. All Amazon users are sad.

I know how to fish for people who are new, you need to double tap the screen in the direction you want
[DOUBLEPOST=1449949354,1449949037][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm Amazon I'm Waiting in the #bigredbuttondoor to be patient but I can test it, aka I have a Android.

Hey guys just think, we may not get the update soon but it would be more fun playing without bugs because we can experience good, clean content without having to go back and do it because it was bugged. Besides it will be here before next Sunday at least

I still find it pretty ridiculous how we have to wait for the update. It's bad enough that not all devices have the same items, NPC's etc. but now I can't even play multiplayer with my boyfriend and his brother, who have iPads, because we don't have the same update.

We are all in this together.
#Noupdateyet #Thelifeofanamazonuser

I have a bug I think..

I made a stairs from wood platform. But I can't drop down from it. But I can drop down from normal platforms..

Why is this?
Is this a bug?
Any one experienceing this situation?
It should let you drop when your on it. Well good thing you pointed this out

I have a bug I think..

I made a stairs from wood platform. But I can't drop down from it. But I can drop down from normal platforms..

Why is this?
Is this a bug?
Any one experienceing this situation?

Absolutely agree with you. I think its a bug, annoying bug.

Can you see the travelling merchant on your map?

Just wondering because then I could do other stuff while I wait for him to arrive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom