Mobile Mobile 1.2.4 LIVE in the next 24-48 hrs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Duke only does 75 damage :( really? oh well ill just lower my defense on purpose to make the fight entertaining...

Tip to everyone hunting a worm, they spawn only in surfaces for some reason. Make a long 1 block bridge in air with mushroom grass seeds+mud hope this helps
Wait is this true? So it can spawn in truffle biomes(artificial biome for npc)?

Why after downloading the update does it state on the start screen That I have to "buy full game" when I already have on 9/16/13 ?
already furnished proof of purchase several times in the past 2 years? why does this always happen to Android and not apple ?
why is it always a task for Android users? why do I always lose the previous world I work on after an update? why not have pre-release testing for Android users where there are multiple/various devices so that the testers can find bugs , submit said bugs,have devs squash said bugs, then release said app with as little bugs as possible? its' a formula that works for perhaps the largest and most popular game that has multiple platforms starting with PC then mobile then consoles then handhelds
Do not buy the full version. Do nothing as of now. Staff ar figuring it out.
If you experience losing progress, try switching to cloud save characters and worlds.
I think 505 has their own testers
[DOUBLEPOST=1449801511,1449801433][/DOUBLEPOST]
Wait is this true? So it can spawn in truffle biomes(artificial biome for npc)?
I think it can spawn in any mushroom biome as long as it meets requirements.

Or maybe they are just more thorough. Witness the rampant problems on the PlayStore version.

All of the feedback we had earlier was that it crashed right away. Perhaps they pulled it for that reason. They are working to fix the issues on all platforms.

Actually, they pulled it sometime after my report a month ago about the game-breaking patch they have released.

wp_ss_20151210_0006 (2).png

Do not buy the full version. Do nothing as of now. Staff ar figuring it out.
If you experience losing progress, try switching to cloud save characters and worlds.
I think 505 has their own testers
[DOUBLEPOST=1449801511,1449801433][/DOUBLEPOST]
I think it can spawn in any mushroom biome as long as it meets requirements.
I can understand losing a world I worked on for so long if I un-installed the game then re-installed it, but not from updating the game , cloud is not an option, read these post for some time now and awhile back after the previous update there has been post stating cloud is ineffectual on Android devices

I can understand losing a world I worked on for so long if I un-installed the game then re-installed it, but not from updating the game , cloud is not an option, read these post for some time now and awhile back after the previous update there has been post stating cloud is ineffectual on Android devices
There may still be a chance your data is still retrievable. Right now WP crashes and the error you have are being worked on. I know its frustrating but we may be waiting a little longer as we wait for a hotfix. Just sit tight.

Saw no response that these are being addressed, but:

- Timers aren' t working.
- Traps aren't damaging enemies.
- No Truffle Worm for me in the undergrounds after a 4-hour farm :(
- I play on an iPad and the tapping target is just weird, which ruined the playability overall. I don't know if you changed this in a previous update, but, for example, if you have a weapon selected and try to open a door, you'll swing the weapon as well. Then in some places the targeting is smaller, for example, fishing is tricky to get the spot right. Hard to point out precisely, but feels strange.

EDIT: Followed some advice and got Truffle Worms by building a "mushroom sky bridge". Got my :red: kicked and delivery to me by Duke though.

Last edited:
Saw no response that these are being addressed, but:

- Timers aren' t working.
- Traps aren't damaging enemies.
- No Truffle Worm for me in the undergrounds after a 4-hour farm :(
- I play on an iPad and the tapping target is just weird, which ruined the playability overall. I don't know if you changed this in a previous update, but, for example, if you have a weapon selected and try to open a door, you'll swing the weapon as well. Then in some places the targeting is smaller, for example, fishing is tricky to get the spot right. Hard to point out precisely, but feels strange.
Try farming above ground on a sky bridge with a water candle, battle potion, and turtle armor. Because truffle worms are considered enemies, the spawn right should be higher.
Timers are not working for sure, I'm not sure about traps.

Downloading to the Android phone now, the iPad after, and the Android tablet tomorrow.

When I'll get to play is another matter. 505, you guys just had to make this come out right when I'm ferociously busy making music, didn't ya? Murphy, thy law be cruel.

Try farming above ground on a sky bridge with a water candle, battle potion, and turtle armor. Because truffle worms are considered enemies, the spawn right should be higher.
Timers are not working for sure, I'm not sure about traps.
I tried the traps on my world and they don't hit enemies.

Its funny how I dont use traps or timers, I wouldve missed this easily if I was beta testing. Well other then that, the only thing that ruins playability is the fact that almost everywhere is considered underground. I even went above the world where the sky started to get dark and keep fishing out specular fish. only small issues for me, but I must say im enjoying terraria more now. Hope these issues on the matter are fixed soon for all users.

You mean Celestial Cuffs? Either it’s a bug or they lied. The Traveling Merchant is not technically impossible.
Yeah I mean celestial. Also I assumed traveling merchant was going to be added. Although maybe hes hardmode exclusive (ive been playing a new journey mostly) or maybe RNG hates me :(

Yeah I mean celestial. Also I assumed traveling merchant was going to be added. Although maybe hes hardmode exclusive (ive been playing a new journey mostly) or maybe RNG hates me :(
He will spawn as long as there are 2 NPCs. I doubt RNG hates you. How far have you got in your play through? It may be a bug, might as well shoot another ticket at 505

I checked some bugs.

Pressure plates work fine and hit the enemies by activating dart traps
Levers work fine.
Times don't work at all.
Switches work but animation is not working.

Traps not hitting, timers, truffle worms, etc. - I pushed all of these to the PD team this morning when they were raised.

That and everyone from 505/CG is perusing this thread heavily now. :)

Again, Android users with the "Demo-full version/buy it again" bug: Do absolutely nothing for now except perhaps submit a ticket to the 505 CS portal so that they have you flagged. Don't delete it, don't repurchase it, etc. There is some kind of issue with how GP is recognizing things and the goal here is to fix this once and for all. If you mess with the app/repurchase/delete, there is a greater risk of data loss (from what 505 said earlier). So I know it sucks, but just hang tight for now.

Also folks, please try read through the thread - I know that its getting lengthy, but 90% of the bugs being shared now are repeats that are already captured and on the list/ :)

Finally been able to farm truffle worms so far ive caught 11 in 30mins
[DOUBLEPOST=1449804913,1449804806][/DOUBLEPOST]Btw can we have a changelog/patch notes? I really wanna know what were added like npcs and stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom