Resolved [Mobile] Am I ready for WoF?

SandStorm

Terrarian
Am I ready for killing woF? I am a mostly Melee user but I can obtain a space gun or pheonex blaster. I have full molten armor.
Some weapons I own are: Nights edge, mythical waterbolt, demon scythe, book of skulls, sunfury, starfury, and blue moon. I can defeat skeleton with a starfury and cactus armor with no problem. I am working on a hellbridge. So, am I ready for woF and/or what should I do before that?

I recommend beenades at most a hundred will do the job but make sure to be prepared if something goes wrong

I agree, beenades are very effective against WoF, but crafting Abeemination and farming QB may be tedious on mobile (old recipe).

Anyway: most of your weapons are fine. The Water Bolt and Demon Scythe are useful. Sunfury may be fine for the Hungries, but meele doesn't do well in this fight (it's very risky and it probably doesn't do very well).

Some other weapons that may be useful:

- Minishark
- Phoenix Blaster
- Molten Fury with Jester's/Hellfire Arrows (but watch out with the second ones, they still hurt you in mobile) or Sharanga (a more powerful version of Molten Fury)
- Star Cannon (if you have got A LOT of stars, very powerful for a pre-hardmode weapon)
- Bee Gun (paired with beenades)
- Space Gun (but only if you've got rid of the hungries)

Well, meele won't work very well here, maybe except flails. Yoyo's are useful against the wall, but they are PC-only so far.

You'll need about 200 beenades for this, but if you can't get so much, try to mix with with another weapon.

Yeah your good. Just get a minishark so that in hard mode u will already be one step closer to the megashark. Also build a hellbridge. Aldo welcome to the forums!!! :D

First time I killed WoF was with a space gun, penetration on it is handy because you can shoot the hungries and hit the WoF behind. Pheonix blaster + meteor shot works well too.

Also, bear in mind that "ready for WoF" isn't the same as "ready for hardmode", so check there isn't anything you wanna get done before it all gets scary......

I agree, beenades are very effective against WoF, but crafting Abeemination and farming QB may be tedious on mobile (old recipe).

Anyway: most of your weapons are fine. The Water Bolt and Demon Scythe are useful. Sunfury may be fine for the Hungries, but meele doesn't do well in this fight (it's very risky and it probably doesn't do very well).

Some other weapons that may be useful:

- Minishark
- Phoenix Blaster
- Molten Fury with Jester's/Hellfire Arrows (but watch out with the second ones, they still hurt you in mobile) or Sharanga (a more powerful version of Molten Fury)
- Star Cannon (if you have got A LOT of stars, very powerful for a pre-hardmode weapon)
- Bee Gun (paired with beenades)
- Space Gun (but only if you've got rid of the hungries)

Well, meele won't work very well here, maybe except flails. Yoyo's are useful against the wall, but they are PC-only so far.
Beat WoF first try w/ star cannon

Back
Top Bottom