**REPORTED** [Mobile] Bestiary incompletable

RoboPhilip

Terrarian
I am not sure if this is because my world is a drunk world or not, but i am unable to complete the bestiary due to blood squids not spawning. For some reason, whenever the dreadnautilus summons the blood tears that spawn the blood squids, the tears begin gliding towards the nautilus while slowly vanishing, without spawning a blood squid. In fact, i have noticed this same issue happening with vortexians; when they summon the vortex portals that are supposed to shoot out lightning, the portals glide towards the vortexian while slowly vanishing, not shooting out any lightning at all.

I am not sure if this is because my world is a drunk world or not, but i am unable to complete the bestiary due to blood squids not spawning. For some reason, whenever the dreadnautilus summons the blood tears that spawn the blood squids, the tears begin gliding towards the nautilus while slowly vanishing, without spawning a blood squid. In fact, i have noticed this same issue happening with vortexians; when they summon the vortex portals that are supposed to shoot out lightning, the portals glide towards the vortexian while slowly vanishing, not shooting out any lightning at all.
Thanks for the report @RoboPhilip it‘s a known issue and on the list of bugs to be fixed in an upcoming update.

Thanks. Also, quick question: could you add an omnidirectional hook? Basically the antigravity hook combined with the static hook.

Thanks. Also, quick question: could you add an omnidirectional hook? Basically the antigravity hook combined with the static hook.

We aren't able to take suggestions for new items right now, but in a better bit of news, check your Mobile version to see if you have an update available! An update just went live for Mobile which (I believe) fixes the Blood Squid issue!

Back
Top Bottom