Mobile Mobile bugs!

The Ohmega Blue

Skeletron
I'm making this thread to compile all the current bugs, as the wiki isn't any help, and to categorize these by android, Amazon, and iOS. Anyone willing to help would be appreciated!

All systems:
Spawn rates are low
Day night cycle is too quick
Can't craft watch
Watch doesn't work
Depth meter doesn't work
Npcs have wrong dialogue
Bugged spawns of some mobs
Armour and vanity disappear if you use quick equip
Dyes disappear in multiplayer
Gem staves will make a huge amount of wierd light
Mobs in Crimson don't drop souls

Android:
Game crashes upon startup
Game won't download
You can craft anything anywhere as long as you have the materials
Random crashes

iOS:
Game restarts if you leave it
Title screen will be wierd
Placing things on mannequins deletes them

Amazon:
Random crashes

Tag any mobile player willing to help, and report bugs here for which version this is for!

Last edited:
iOS; Arch Demons drops Crystal Shards pre-Hardmode, NPCs have wrong dialogue, weapon damage numbers sometimes skyrocket but don't effect anything, you can lose armor and vanity if you use the quick equip button, dyes disappear when playing multiplayer, Corruptors, Floaty Grosses, Paladins, and the Truffle have bugged spawns. I'll post more if I remeber.

iOS; Arch Demons drops Crystal Shards pre-Hardmode, NPCs have wrong dialogue, weapon damage numbers sometimes skyrocket but don't effect anything, you can lose armor and vanity if you use the quick equip button, dyes disappear when playing multiplayer, Corruptors, Floaty Grosses, Paladins, and the Truffle have bugged spawns. I'll post more if I remeber.
Will update soon

iOS: Can't craft watches. This is particularly galling since the icon for that category of crafting features a Gold Watch. "Neener neener neeee-ner, you can't make me!"

iOS: Depth Meter doesn't display depth (nor anything else, for that matter). If there's a trick to this, please let me know.

iOS: Can't craft watches. This is particularly galling since the icon for that category of crafting features a Gold Watch. "Neener neener neeee-ner, you can't make me!"

iOS: Depth Meter doesn't display depth (nor anything else, for that matter). If there's a trick to this, please let me know.
Doesn't work in any of them unfortunately

Still, I suppose it's better than a pen and pencil set.

[eta] I can confirm Bisharp's report of Crystal Shards from Arch Demons. (Didn't think I could defeat one with my middle-pre-hardmode gear but luck was with me last evening.)

Arch Demons are supposed to drop Crystal shards, look on the wiki.
I checked the wiki soon as I noticed I'd got some. It describes what players have experienced in actual game play but without dev input there's no way to distinguish between what was intended and what's unintended. I don't think the game's supposed to provide a hardmode material prior to defeating the WoF.

I came on too late, now I must shamefully bump the thread…

You have gotten most of the bugs, it appears, just here, take some weird, major, game breaking ones. :3

Using a Amethyst Staff emits a screen-wide strange green light, causing a X-ray like effect
VERY rarely, a NPC's dialog may be broken, such as the Cyborg saying "DIALOG[286]"
The Pirate has no sense of what gender the player is, as it may use a girl dialogue when the character is male.
The basic 1.1 zombie has a chance to spawn as a variety that only walks backwards with no animation
Lepus spawns far away from the player, and must be found. <Anomaly>
All the new decor tiles are labeled pink on the map.
If the player is killed on multiplayer, they will continuously blink until the game is relaunched.
"no corupters or paladinns" -Half the bug reports on the TCF
Ocram drops lesser healing potions. <Anomaly>
By choosing the right accessory and picking it up and dropping it in a slot multiple times, you can increase the damage & crit chance on your sword to crazy amounts.
The size on items is sometimes bugged, resulting in extremely small or large items.
" would like to settle down" -> "the Santa Claus has arrived!"
The tooltip for the Valentines Ring is broken, reading "VALENTINESTOOLTIP[630]"

The Dungeon has a chance to be closed off <VERY RARE>
The Dungeon may end up being a cave with dungeon walls and decor, however, nearing the cavern layer(s), it reverts to normal.
All green dungeons spawn with a pink platform in front.
Sometimes Demon altars spawn weird, and can be broken with any hammer, but will not cause any changes.
The above can happen with chests and life crystals, but rarely.
The Lihzahrd Temple can spawn in the underworld.
Hammering platforms causes their graphics to become very odd.
Orange Bloodroot and Pink Prickly Pears are nowhere to be found.

The Mechanic doesn't sell the Green and Blue Wrenches.
The game is unable to flip <Anomaly>

I'll update this if I find anymore.
Just cause, have a bug I found after leaving multiplayer.
IMG_0632.PNG
IMG_0631-2.PNG
Had to censor it so I don't get a warning… :3

Woah, wait, thats a lot of bugs…
index.php

Last edited:
I came on too late, now I must shamefully bump the thread…

You have gotten most of the bugs, it appears, just here, take some weird, major, game breaking ones. :3

Using a Amethyst emits a screen-wide strange green light, causing a X-ray like effect
VERY rarely, a NPC's dialog may be broken, such as the Cyborg saying "DIALOG[286]"
The Pirate has no sense of what gender the player is, as it may use a girl dialogue when the character is male.
The basic 1.1 zombie has a chance to spawn as a variety that only walks backwards with no animation
Lepus spawns far away from the player, and must be found. <Anomaly>
All the new decor tiles are labeled pink on the map.
If the player is killed on multiplayer, they will continuously blink until the game is relaunched.
"no corupters or paladinns" -Half the bug reports on the TCF
Ocram drops lesser healing potions. <Anomaly>
By choosing the right accessory and picking it up and dropping it in a slot multiple times, you can increase the damage & crit chance on your sword to crazy amounts.
The size on items is sometimes bugged, resulting in extremely small or large items.
" would like to settle down" -> "the Santa Claus has arrived!"
The tooltip for the Valentines Ring is broken, reading "VALENTINESTOOLTIP[630]"

The Dungeon has a chance to be closed off <VERY RARE>
The Dungeon may end up being a cave with dungeon walls and decor, however, nearing the cavern layer(s), it reverts to normal.
All green dungeons spawn with a pink platform in front.
Sometimes Demon altars spawn weird, and can be broken with any hammer, but will not cause any changes.
The above can happen with chests and life crystals, but rarely.
The Lihzahrd Temple can spawn in the underworld.
Hammering platforms causes their graphics to become very odd.
Orange Bloodroot and Pink Prickly Pears are nowhere to be found.

The Mechanic doesn't sell the Green and Blue Wrenches.
The game is unable to flip <Anomaly>

I'll update this if I find anymore.
Just cause, have a bug I found after leaving multiplayer.
View attachment 43060
View attachment 43061
Had to censor it so I don't get a warning… :3

Woah, wait, thats a lot of bugs…
index.php
Green and blue wrenches haven't been added to the iOS version
And the lihzarhd temple one happens because th world is so small

Green and blue wrenches haven't been added to the iOS version
And the lihzarhd temple one happens because th world is so small
index.php

I knew the second one.
The first one angers me (sorta) to know they're not even in the code…
Are they?…
index.php

Back
Top Bottom