Mobile Mobile bugs!

index.php

I knew the second one.
The first one angers me (sorta) to know they're not even in the code…
Are they?…
index.php
Amazon has them, but iOS is the farthest behind

iOS: I'm not seeing a set bonus in the "Total Defense" on the armor and accessories screen. Full platinum = 16, gold = 13, etc. As I switch gold armor items for platinum the defense goes up by 1 per piece

[edited to add] However, I'm not getting the color flash on display when firing gem staffs on iOS. I've tried all but the Emerald Staff 'cos I have no Tungsten to make one with.

Last edited:
iOS: I'm not seeing a set bonus in the "Total Defense" on the armor and accessories screen. Full platinum = 16, gold = 13, etc. As I switch gold armor items for platinum the defense goes up by 1 per piece

[edited to add] However, I'm not getting the color flash on display when firing gem staffs on iOS. I've tried all but the Emerald Staff 'cos I have no Tungsten to make one with.
It's done it with all of them for me

Blood moon is shorter than normal,
Mobs in the Crimson don't drop souls,
Floaty Grosses and Corruptors do not spawn, making the ankh shield impossible.
Paladins never spawn on android.
Turtles and angry trappers do not spawn in the underground jungle.
Dungeon has some problems with worldgen, and mixes with caves.
You can blow up the lizahrd door.
Clothier does not sell festive hat.

Last edited:
I think someone else has reported this but here goes.

iOS: Placing an armor item on a Mannequin can cause the item to vanish. I lost several pieces of armor this way before realizing they were gone. Nothing I needed any longer but still annoying.

[UPDATE: The items became temporarily invisble but were in fact on the Mannequins. When I reloaded the game I could see them.]

Note that all iOS bugs or oddities I've reported were on an iPad Air. Haven't got an iPhone so someone else will have to check that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom