Resolved [Mobile] Connection timeout issues on Zerotier one private server

M1DNighteX

Terrarian
I was setting up a Zerotier one terraria private server for me and my friend to do a mastercore and For The Worthy Challenge and its my first tine on terraria and so is he aswell but when we did every step on the youtube video taht was just published 2 weeks ago we had alot of issues me and my friend dobble check if we had different version ir were not authorized i eventually asked a friend that is a terrarian veteran and he just said it might be a bug or internet issues i had i stable internet at that time so i was unsure anyway just to keep summorise it

Why do we always kept getting connection timed out we've been repeating it for atleast a solid 6 hours no im not joking.

Btw this is mobile terraria

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210109-233946_Terraria.jpg
    Screenshot_20210109-233946_Terraria.jpg
    491.1 KB · Views: 337
Well you use the mobile dedicated server on pc and port forward your up so people can connect no vpn is required there...
There even is a guide on how to do it...
I mean like private android multiplayer server and not pc. That only me and my friends can join.

.... well you use pc to host the mobile server that only mobile users can join if they have the address...
Unless it’s local your gonna have to use a pc to host the mobile server

I was setting up a Zerotier one terraria private server for me and my friend to do a mastercore and For The Worthy Challenge and its my first tine on terraria and so is he aswell but when we did every step on the youtube video taht was just published 2 weeks ago we had alot of issues me and my friend dobble check if we had different version ir were not authorized i eventually asked a friend that is a terrarian veteran and he just said it might be a bug or internet issues i had i stable internet at that time so i was unsure anyway just to keep summorise it

Why do we always kept getting connection timed out we've been repeating it for atleast a solid 6 hours no im not joking.

Btw this is mobile terraria
Hi @M1DNighteX, like Greybrynn was mentioning before, any troubles you experience while using Zerotier or while using One Terraria servers are not valid bugs as the Terraria developers did not create Zerotier or One Terraria, and you’ll need to get in contact with them (Zerotier developers or One Terraria developers) to see why things aren’t working.

Here is a detailed article that goes over officially supported ways to play multiplayer. It may help you and your friend. Mobile - Terraria Mobile 1.3 Multiplayer Setup Guide

Just to let you know that there have been reports of other players, after using Zerotier and after being on One Terraria servers, that have had some complications with their players and worlds. A common issue is that the main character cannot enter the main world again, the world won’t load and gets stuck at “settling liquids”. These are side effects of having used unsupported third-party tools like Zerotier and One Terraria servers. There may be other side effects as well.

Back
Top Bottom