Mobile Mobile Hotfix - iOS & Google Play

System requirements are there to show what the developers find to be the hardware you should have for stable/normal performance or better. They represent where the game is designed to play. Anyone using anything less than that does so in the sense of caveat emptor. Any issues that arise are more than likely the result of using hardware beneath that level rather than the software itself. That applies to every piece of software ever.

"This is a 2d game" has quite little to do with the technical demands/limits of Terraria, as has been pointed out before. The notion that graphics alone or the number of dimensions is the sole determining factor in system demands is patently untrue.

Of course, people are free to try and assume whatever they want - but I figured it would be prudent to lay out the base facts/situation so that people do not get the wrong impression about what tech reqs actually mean.

And i run the game on half the requirements without lag or constant crashes on 2 different gaming platforms like i said 3 times already
Guess im lucky...

Anyway the achievements came with 1.3 right does that mean android will get same achievements if 1.3 comes?
The google play achievements are so little i wonder if they will be removed if the pc achievs come.

Good job with 1.2.4 to devs im enjoying the game so far and im getting better got demon and meteor gear and killed a few bosses on my small world i saw some pics of gear i dont have and wonder where to get it but dont like spoilers xD

I am happy to fix these bugs, they have been annoying.

Also, has anyone else experienced a problem with wine glasses?...
When you place it down, then mine it, it turns into a chest...

still waiting for console update ',_,' IT HAS BEEN TOO LONG! But, i'm happy that these bugs for mobile will be fix ;(

I guess there's no chance to see 1.3 come out on mobile then? Oh well.

Wanna bet cause i have a feeling we are getting a mobile 1.3 announcement in 1-2 months from now

I just dont get why 1.3 seems so demanding to many people check the 1.2 changelog it looks to have the same amount of new content as 1.3 and we got 1.2 so fast...
1.3/moon lord see you soon baby

Wanna bet cause i have a feeling we are getting a mobile 1.3 announcement in 1-2 months from now

I just dont get why 1.3 seems so demanding to many people check the 1.2 changelog it looks to have the same amount of new content as 1.3 and we got 1.2 so fast...
1.3/moon lord see you soon baby
i mean ocram is probably better for mobile because of the "mobility" of the mobile game.
moon lord would be like the impossible fight because you need a large screen :/

Still freezes and it kicks me from the game, no crash message. I'm fed up with this, I just want to play the game I paid for without interruptions! Nvidia Shield k1 Android 6.0.1

Still freezes and it kicks me from the game, no crash message. I'm fed up with this, I just want to play the game I paid for without interruptions! Nvidia Shield k1 Android 6.0.1
Check the system
Requirements your phone might not be able to handle it

@505Games-Mobile I have some quick suggestions for Mobile Terraria

* Multiplayer via 505Games own vpn for Android Players not via Hotspot or Lan only. ( Online Multiplayer )

* Spawn Chances for Ocram after Mechanical Bosses or Plantera and for Moon Events after Golem.

* When using controller the field of view must zoom out a little bit for smartphones ( 5' - 6' screen sizes ) and 10 hotbars.

* Ui Update ( We know that you promise that. After the 1.2.4.1 Mobile released ) Console-like UI.

*PC-like Torch Revival and Reduce Highlighting Overdosed.

Thats all hope you will like my suggestions if you read it.

Thank you @505Games-Mobile

maaan ive been longing for a Windows phone update ever since the crashes started happening man....

Back
Top Bottom