• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 NEWS: On Aug 25 Journey's End was submitted to Microsoft and Sony! The timing of the review process is a bit unpredictable, so we cannot give you a specific "launch date" just yet. Click here for more info. The plan is to have the update on Switch out later this year. Stay up to date with console news here
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

**REPORTED** [Mobile] Odd sunflower visual glitch

BlueTheNoodle

Terrarian
Your Terraria Device
iPad (8th Generation)
Mobile Bug Priority
Cosmetic
Mobile OS
iPad OS 14.7.1
I don’t really know how this happened, but after fighting queen bee for the first time I noticed that all sunflowers in my world are showing a second sprite to the top left of them. I tried closing out the world, closing and reopening the app, and resetting my device, and nothing has worked.

Attachments

• 1140D55A-F90A-44B9-BFD9-6BFD781BB122.png
    1140D55A-F90A-44B9-BFD9-6BFD781BB122.png
    493.9 KB · Views: 11

Unit One

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I don’t really know how this happened, but after fighting queen bee for the first time I noticed that all sunflowers in my world are showing a second sprite to the top left of them. I tried closing out the world, closing and reopening the app, and resetting my device, and nothing has worked.
Thanks for the report @BlueTheNoodle - the Hunter potion is causing this. Once that potion wears off the sunflower sprites will go back to normal. It’s been logged to be looked at by the developers. :)

Top Bottom