Mobile Mobile Terraria 1.2.3 & 1.2.4 Coming Soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not entirely true....nor entirely false.

Re-Logic is playing a more active role in partnering with 505 and the development teams to raise the game across the board. It is true that we are not DIRECTLY involved though.... ;)
505+re-logic match made in heaven...~:D

Im here just to play this game, but all I read about that Amazon, I mean people said it will be balanced with all platform, be patient
I hope when you get the update, it is unplayable and it takes 6 months to repair. Show you what it's like to 'be patient' for that long.
[DOUBLEPOST=1437596116,1437595888][/DOUBLEPOST]'Comes the day you fail a test and you get grounded'
"Somebody get me the curse word alphabet!":pumpking:

Just ignore the sad attention seeking troll i love most games of this genre including terraria and minecraft and infact i like terraria more.
Yeah my grammar sucks but hey im a random user on the internet making a random post on a games forum and english aint my first language -_-

Glad to hear about the additional fixes and balance changes and the fact that amazon will get the update in the same time to be honest looking at the xmas icon of terraria for so many months was getting annoying.
And i lost any respect for the amazon store they can keep their freebies i rather buy a game on google play and have the update on its first day

Just ignore the sad attention seeking troll i love most games of this genre including terraria and minecraft and infact i like terraria more.
Yeah my grammar sucks but hey im a random user on the internet making a random post on a games forum and english aint my first language -_-

Glad to hear about the additional fixes and balance changes and the fact that amazon will get the update in the same time to be honest looking at the xmas icon of terraria for so many months was getting annoying.
And i lost any respect for the amazon store they can keep their freebies i rather buy a game on google play and have the update on its first day
I don't see how I'm trolling. I just stated simple facts. And I can respect that you don't use english as a first language. It's that most people shorten their sentences to save time, and usually do it to type more. I can respect you calling me a troll, and for your hate against Amazon itself; all of us can due to its lack of attention on us and more on its drones. But, I know I kind of started this, but I'm going to end it with an apology for starting to get pissed at you for calling us impatient. Now, howsabout we start this over anew.

I do not have an exact date for either round of updates - though logic would dictate that the "Fixes" would come first.....and likely not too far from now, given the Q3 timing of 1.2.3-4.

You made fun of my grammar and of me liking another game and in some posts you act all good in others you act like a jerk/troll
I dont know but i call this trolling i can spot trolls very easy since i was one some time ago.

Anyway i end it right here this is the last thing i wanted to say since it looked like you want an answer from me :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom