Mobile Mobile Terraria Easter Content & Bugfixes Galore!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm actually sorta surprised at why there aren't any Amazon complaints. Now that I think about it, where is everyone?o_O

Only 4 Days away from This begin Promised 1 Months ago... Pluz show some Love 506 Games (ˊ̥̥̥̥̥ ³ ˋ̥̥̥̥̥)

That's what we did (right John?) When 1.2 was released 1 month late.
[DOUBLEPOST=1429228739][/DOUBLEPOST]
Only 4 Days away from This begin Promised 1 Months ago... Pluz show some Love 506 Games (ˊ̥̥̥̥̥ ³ ˋ̥̥̥̥̥)
Oh I'll show 506 Games love,but not 505 Games

On terraria I have it on my iPad mini and its iOS but my assescories won't show and I can't dye my assescories
I need someone to fix that bug if it's is because I seen mobile players with there assescories dyed and showing

On terraria I have it on my iPad mini and its iOS but my assescories won't show and I can't dye my assescories
I need someone to fix that bug if it's is because I seen mobile players with there assescories dyed and showing
You can dye armor, but not accessories. That will most likely be added in the 1.2.3 equivalent for Mobile.

So I'm an unhappy Amazon user, obviously because the Kindle HDX is the worst tablet I have ever bought (Ads everywhere, un-customizable backgrounds, etc.) But Terraria makes up for it, except for the fact that it crashes about every 5-10 minutes. Whens this Update 1.2.7642 Update gonna come out for Amazon users that fixes all the crashes? In the Changelog wiki, it says it was announced, but I have no idea when the release date is, and FFS I want it so I can fight Ocram without it crashing. (Tried killing him with Hallowed armor, nearly got it, have Shroomite armor now but cant effectively farm Souls because of the crashing.)

So I'm an unhappy Amazon user, obviously because the Kindle HDX is the worst tablet I have ever bought (Ads everywhere, un-customizable backgrounds, etc.) But Terraria makes up for it, except for the fact that it crashes about every 5-10 minutes. Whens this Update 1.2.7642 Update gonna come out for Amazon users that fixes all the crashes? In the Changelog wiki, it says it was announced, but I have no idea when the release date is, and FFS I want it so I can fight Ocram without it crashing. (Tried killing him with Hallowed armor, nearly got it, have Shroomite armor now but cant effectively farm Souls because of the crashing.)
I have some ideas that can reduce crashing:
1: Don't check chests, menu, crafting, or inventory often. This suspends the game, and this bug hasnt been patched for Amazon yet.
2: Don't switch worlds often. This causes the game to suddenly stop all processes and go on another process...I think (u wat m8? o_O)

I only play on one world, and going into my inventory every so often is part of the game. I'm just wondering what the release date of the supposed "announced" Crash Fix Update was?

I only play on one world, and going into my inventory every so often is part of the game. I'm just wondering what the release date of the supposed "announced" Crash Fix Update was?
I think we all are wondering that...well, for us Amazoners...and some iOS users

Yeah, like honestly, the devs need to get on the ball, theyre updating all the other OS's like Android (Google Play) but not the others. A little biased are they?

Yeah, like honestly, the devs need to get on the ball, theyre updating all the other OS's like Android (Google Play) but not the others. A little biased are they?
It isn't @505Games's fault. It is the fault of the stores they release it on. Amazon is still testing it...and maybe adding some stuff for Amazon only (Gamecircle), and 505 hasn't been working for an iOS bug fix update, as it is the most stable of all current versions.

It isn't @505Games's fault. It is the fault of the stores they release it on. Amazon is still testing it...and maybe adding some stuff for Amazon only (Gamecircle), and 505 hasn't been working for an iOS bug fix update, as it is the most stable of all current versions.
Amazon doesnt alter the game itself, neither does it playtest it, 505 does that. All Amazon does is make the Gamecircle achievments, which only takes a few hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom