Mobile Mobile Terraria Easter Content & Bugfixes Galore!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is also true, but again, absolute silence bothers me like crazy. Like 505 obviously has a PR team and an account on official forum boards, but can't be bothered to make themselves known here except to post seasonal 'updates' and late 'fixes'.

More than anything, I just want SOME sign that 505 is actually reading these posts. The silence on the official forums is deafening.

I see on the Google Play site that the "Terraria buy page" has an update that was on the 9th of April, but the demo page where some of us from the beginning have bought the app "IAP" has yet to receive one . . . anyone else who bought the game through "IAP" on the demo page have the same problem ?

Finally after almost three months of not being able to play terraria because of the great crash update of January 13, 2015 The latest update fixed the game for me(sorta). It still says failed fetching download url but the game starts up right after sometimes

I got 2 wisps in a bottle, over 200 souls of each, killed ocram 6 times, made a soul farm, got 2 jungle key moulds, and a crimson one, all in 1 day. So lucky

I'd like to ask other iOS users to confirm if this is a bug. High use-time weapons (e.g. Crystal Storm and Leaf Blower) seem to have a vastly decreased use time. Even lower use times, like spectre staff and unholy trident, go far slower than they would normally on PC.

Has anyone noticed that the recently updated version ( 1.2.7899 ) if you create the world anew , he became more long and more deeply , and even a little to compare with the small world of the PC version ? This is good ! Wander was fun !:)`:D

umm what are you talking about ?.?
Assume an impedance mismatch interfered with translation from Ukrainian into English, and make allowances for it.* He's' saying newly generated worlds are bigger than before, possibly comparable to PC's "small" size. Exploring these worlds is fun.

[edited to add] Whether this is true or not I couldn't say. Just clarifying what the poster intended to write.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom