Mobile Mobile Terraria Fixes & Rebalancing Update Live in the next 24-48 Hours!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Youtube. There are some numbers on xbox and playstation the say 5012115 if you put it backwards it says 5/11/2015 then switch the 5 and 11 and that says november 5th is the current release date.
That sounds like an apologist. " If you take this number from the bible, put it backwards, then switch this number with that number, then you get this date which is when the world is ending. So send me money and I'll put in a good word for you with Jesus."

That sounds like an apologist. " If you take this number from the bible, put it backwards, then switch this number with that number, then you get this date which is when the world is ending. So send me money and I'll put in a good word for you with Jesus."
Hahaha this sums up the credibility of that theory.:D Also, when it's written backwards it says 2105 not 2015. So I guess the update is in 90 years!

Why not a zoom lock and a static Joystick or D-Pad?
The mobile version screams in need of these two.
Pretty awesome work by the way!
Thanks for all your effort!

Youtube. There are some numbers on xbox and playstation the say 5012115 if you put it backwards it says 5/11/2015 then switch the 5 and 11 and that says november 5th is the current release date.
Or complete coincidence. Not a great theory. That's more just a guess.

Edit: just read all the other posts. Lol @Loki

Is the random glitch where you crash and lose stuff you just got fixed (I ask because it happened to me 3 times when I was trying to buy a autohammer I would buy it crash and lose forever trying to get a platinum coin

I am a total noob at Mobile Terraria. On PC I can kill the Moon Lord without any trouble, but yet on Mobile I can't kill the destroyer without dying.

I am a total noob at Mobile Terraria. On PC I can kill the Moon Lord without any trouble, but yet on Mobile I can't kill the destroyer without dying.
I watched a video of a guy online beating destroyer on PC with molten armour and the adamantite glaive and he didn't even move so I thought it was easy (this was 18 months ago when I first started btw) so I tried it with the same equipment and I got DESTROYED

I watched a video of a guy online beating destroyer on PC with molten armour and the adamantite glaive and he didn't even move so I thought it was easy (this was 18 months ago when I first started btw) so I tried it with the same equipment and I got DESTROYED
But did you know what accessories he was using? And was he using the cross necklace - hellstone block cheese method that I believe has been nerfed out

If he was online that could mean that he had help before making the video, or had help secretly while in the video.

But did you know what accessories he was using? And was he using the cross necklace - hellstone block cheese method that I believe has been nerfed out
I think he was on platforms a decent distance in the sky, it looked legit but he wasn't losing as much health as when I tried, but now I think of it, he never showed the actual armour equip slots on the right of PC screens so maybe he had the molten on vanity and a more powerful armor below.
[DOUBLEPOST=1441225763,1441225586][/DOUBLEPOST]
If he was online that could mean that he had help before making the video, or had help secretly while in the video.
True but that would be quite hard to hide, I'm pretty sure he was on his own, but as I said to thisguy he may have had molten on vanity with more powerful armor below.

Well after the app got fixed, this update got me crashed also, I wasn't able to modify the text of signs or grave stones. The way I crashed was the many buffs that I had at my terrarian base as well as when I flicked the button when using the teleporter...Also, the green flame dye and the intense green flame dye got deleted from my character once I exited the game and reentered the game including that I see little no no chance of getting a corrupted key even when I had a battle pot and water candles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom