Mobile Mobile Terraria News Update - Fixes & FAQs

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Mac version has a severe bug in the change graphics mode settings. I think it is stuck in the lowest possible graphics mode and crashes when you try to change it to some thing decent.
P.S The Linux version DOES NOT suffer from this problem as I have tested all 3 versions! (PC, MAC & Linux)
It's best to post this in the PC section, not in a mobile thread

Fixed bug where Turtle Armor could instantly destroy the Dungeon Guardian
No more "easy and simple" way to kill the Dungeon Guardian. reminds me of this:
The AI-reset problem has now been fixed, causing Turtle armor to no longer deal massive damage. The damage is now reduced to 1, like all other attacks.
Jungle Temple Door is no longer breakable using dynamite
"You can bomb the temple door easily" won't work any more.
Fixed bug where Cursed Sapling was not being dropped by Mourning Wood
Ah yes, I did not remember getting the cursed sapling, but what about the stake launcher?

I still have crashes on multiplayer D: Can anyone help me fix these crashes :D
[DOUBLEPOST=1443279996,1443279765][/DOUBLEPOST]Well, at least I have longer pumpkin moons :D but the mourning wood and the pumpkings always get me :3 :D

Hey um will we finally get sign support when we can finally type words into sign pls add it I want it bad for my trap world

• Lihzahrd temple traps can now only be mined using the picksaw
  • nooooooo_luke_skywalker.gif

GZ creators,
Mega update, I can not wait.:)
[DOUBLEPOST=1445196571,1445196323][/DOUBLEPOST]Hmm:joy: Probably in the play store and app store increase rating and number of downloads. :pumpking:
[DOUBLEPOST=1445196933][/DOUBLEPOST]It will be harder and everything, new challenges, for instance Duke Fishron, Frost Monn, stronger opponents and much, much more. I hope more such updates.:cool:

Always be respectful and mature when conducting yourself on these forums. Also avoid too brief of posts, as they don't further the discussion.
No, FU!

HI 505, I own the amazon version. In it after the 103333 update I cannot capitalize character names or worlds. I try to use it but it just disappears and puts the letters I type after it in it without the capital. It would be nice if you fixed that :)

Dear developers!!! There are rumors about the update 1.2.4, was already a spoiler about Duke Fishron and udachki, which means that there will be worms, but NPS will be the fisherman? You can catch the boxes? Please reply, please. PS you can name at least the date ( month) of updates, but you do not want to wait until 2016.

Hey 505,

I have been waiting for almost 7 mons for the update. When are you gonna update?!
I'm sorry if I sound rude, but I am just mad/upset that there is no update yet.
Plz update. I have beaten the game, I don't like starting over. And all I have to do is get turtle armor.
I want to battle Duke Fishron, and Frost Queen!
Keep up the good work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom