Mobile Terrarians Assemble! Mobile 1.3 Launches Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, buddy. No need to be so mad. You can try to get used to the new controls. Besides, you can double tap up at the moving joystick to jump/fly (altough its pretty hard), but im sure you can do it! I've been got used to it after 2 days!

I'm mad because I can't play now. Take a look on this picture below, it is solution for all my problems:
61630e51a65cf6790b04e1f54a920506-full.png

My first test results, you CAN open mobile characters and worlds on current pc version without problem (I knew it, because engine is ported) and as a matter of time, you can also play pc saves on mobile IF you don't have any post-1.3.0.7 item. Known issues: mini map won't save your explored locations.

you can also play pc saves on mobile IF you don't have any post-1.3.0.7 item.
There's more to it than just the items. You can't take a fresh PC 1.3.5.3 world/character with just the starter copper gear and load it onto mobile. Current PC saves are not compatible with mobile because the base code versions are different.

Loading a current mobile world into current PC version will probably work, but you won't be able to move it back to mobile afterward because it will save in 1.3.5.3 format. It's a one-way transfer at this time.

While some of this may be possible, we're not providing support at this time for issues caused by doing this. This is completely at your own risk and we don't recommend it.

ok. so, first of all I need to defeat moonlord to get all his drops (even suspecious looking tentacle and snow globe) and then I will start the competition and I will give all moonlord drops + stack of 999 plat coins to the winner as reward. Good? Ok. :merchantsmile:
Great! I have some celestial sigils for ya

I posted this on Reddit, but i think here would be more appropriate, ctrl v-ing:

I want to say that the update and the game are very good, the controls are also good, but i have been stumbling on two little problems.

First, there's no easy way to select a weapon when you are moving and have something else selected. For example when you are mining, if a skeleton suddenly appears you need to move your thumbs off the moving circle and select the weapon. Being still leaves you vulnerable to attacks. A very easy fix to this would be to add a hotkey button to a weapon on the bottom right area of the screen, so you don't have to stop moving.

Second, the grappling hook circle is kind of small, so sometimes you end up grappling in a different direction than anticipated. A good solution for this would be moving the cursor as long as the circle is pressed, to visualize the direction, and only launching the hook when it is released.

Anyway, i don't want to sound demanding, the game is great as always, these are just a couple of suggestions. Thank you for the attention!

Hey does anyone know if Terraria 1.3.0.7. Mobile on my iPad Mini 1 keeps crashing because of a crash/bug related issue or is it because of something else?

1. Yes that is my device.
2. I meet the requirement for iOS level and storage level, but do i need a better device than the iPad i have right now?

Hi,

I bought this game a while ago. It was great. Then update 1.3 came with these new much worse controls. It's unplayable, it's also impossible to go back to the previous version. So I can't use the product I bought.

Can I get a refund? Where should I ask for the refund? (the play store tells me to ask 505games but they tell me to ask on the playstore) Or at least a way to have a usable working version of the game, by that I mean the old version with working controls.

Thanks.

1. Yes that is my device.
2. I meet the requirement for iOS level and storage level, but do i need a better device than the iPad i have right now?
Minimum Required (Required to receive and play the 1.3 Update)
  • Metal Enabled Devices (A7 or newer chipset)
  • iOS 8.0+
  • 1GB of RAM
Example Devices (Not all-inclusive): iPhone 5S, iPad Air 1, iPad Mini 2

I think you do need a more capable device.

iPhone 6s

So you click on the application for it to launch and it simply won't load correct? If so I would make sure you've closed all other apps and browsers to see if your device is unable to allocate sufficient memory.

Last edited:
There's more to it than just the items. You can't take a fresh PC 1.3.5.3 world/character with just the starter copper gear and load it onto mobile. Current PC saves are not compatible with mobile because the base code versions are different.

Loading a current mobile world into current PC version will probably work, but you won't be able to move it back to mobile afterward because it will save in 1.3.5.3 format. It's a one-way transfer at this time.

While some of this may be possible, we're not providing support at this time for issues caused by doing this. This is completely at your own risk and we don't recommend it.
Ok. Thanks for informing me! Btw, is there a way to patch down to 1.3.0.7 on computer? Or at least what type of programing language does game saves use? I might want to find a way to export our pc saves to mobile and play them. And I will accept risk of editing them. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom