Mobile Terrarians Assemble! Mobile 1.3 Launches Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHO WOULD WIN (in your opinion) BOSSES
————————————-
1. EoC vs. Plantera
2. Eater of Worlds vs. Lunatic Cultist
3. Skeletron vs. The Twins
4. Moon Lord vs. The Destroyer
5. The Twins vs. Skeletron
This is kind of getting off the topic here. There are other threads in the Crossroads section that discuss things like this.

Let's keep the discussion here focused on the Mobile update, please.

So sad :(. I can feel the pain. One time, my full stack of plat coins disapeared! ;(
:(
[doublepost=1567184484,1567184288][/doublepost]Oh dang.. plug is now compatible with 1.3, that kinda sucks. (I won’t go off topic anymore, but that’s sort of about mobile 1.3)

So good. Why I didn't know about this app? I might want to use it to... I don't know. But it seems good. Anyone knows about an app to convert mobile worlds to pc? Or it's just not out yet? (Right now, I copied my character and world from mobile 1.3 to see if it will load on pc 1.3.5.3 or 1.3.0.7 . I will post the results once I get home) :)
[doublepost=1567186211,1567186012][/doublepost]
:(
[doublepost=1567184484,1567184288][/doublepost]Oh dang.. plug is now compatible with 1.3, that kinda sucks. (I won’t go off topic anymore, but that’s sort of about mobile 1.3)

If you missed it, Cenx has already confirmed that Autopause outside of settings is going away on PC once 1.4/JE arrives. This will be the case on all other platforms as well.

Additional left stick jump options (including "the old way") and autoswing as a non-default option are coming in the next update/fixes. We are hoping this makes everyone happy.

Unplayable? Not even remotely close to true and you know that. Totally get the complaints, thus why they are being acted upon, but the hyperbolic melodrama is just over the top. It is quite intriguing how so many other people have been able to adapt and play it quite well indeed.

What you had was also best-described as a watered down Terraria Lite version of the game. So, it becomes a question of choices, right? Do you want more capability or do you want super simple? Do you want a true authentic experience "just like everyone else" or do you want it watered down "because its mobile"? And so on.

I am about as noob of a mobile gamer as you will find. I'm also a long time Terraria player. What you have now - though admittedly needing some fixes and tweaks that are coming - is finally a true, legit Terraria for mobile with no corners cut. Everyone used to the litany of cut corners and design nerfs on the old version - yeah, its gonna take some getting used to.

We hear you on the controls, which is why you saw flight this week and will see jump and more in the next update.

Not trying to sound harsh or rude, if it sounds that way - just giving a perspective. :)

Actually I prefer the auto pause going away. It’s like in dark souls series. No pause no cheating. Just get good. ( yeah I am a nerd for dark souls ) for those who don’t know it’s one of the hardest games there is.

So actually I like the decision of removing the auto pause.

Nice
[doublepost=1567192859,1567192826][/doublepost]I just got a meowmere... and gave it to my younger sister because she really wanted it

And I really want that fetid bagh nakh. Oh wait, I've got an idea! Let's make a competition, best time for defeating moonlord on mobile with anything you can. I can make a new thread for it, but I don't know how and what should I reward? What do you think? :)

Ladies and gents, we got em

Attachments

• F4D9AC50-550C-41BA-986D-683434ABC8EC.png
    F4D9AC50-550C-41BA-986D-683434ABC8EC.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 141
And I really want that fetid bagh nakh. Oh wait, I've got an idea! Let's make a competition, best time for defeating moonlord on mobile with anything you can. I can make a new thread for it, but I don't know how and what should I reward? What do you think? :)
Reward the moon lord trophy of course! And maybe something additional
[doublepost=1567200124,1567200069][/doublepost]
stardust pickaxe? Luminite pickaxes are so cool. Their tooltip needs to be changed to "great for impressing players" :)
(btw, my favorite pillar is solar)
I like the blue and gold of stardust! But my armor is Solar because I’m a melee user
[doublepost=1567200394][/doublepost]I’m just so happy to have a star wrath finally.. now time to play through terraria expert mode on a new character!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom