**REPORTED** [Mobile] World Replaced with friends world.

ZapdoeZap

Terrarian
I was playing with my friend in his world for a while then he had to go off so when he left the world, it was still running for abit so then I left the world by pressing the button while he already left, I think this saved over my main world as I found his world in my device, fortunately I did not lose much but this could cause lots of problems in the future if not fixed.

I was playing with my friend in his world for a while then he had to go off so when he left the world, it was still running for abit so then I left the world by pressing the button while he already left, I think this saved over my main world as I found his world in my device, fortunately I did not lose much but this could cause lots of problems in the future if not fixed.
Hi there @ZapdoeZap, sorry to hear this. This is a recently known rare bug that happens if you leave the world at the exact moment that the host leaves. It’s being looked at.

Hopefully you made a backup of your character and world beforehand. The developers have allowed us to have total control over our files now, so that we can make backups and copies for safekeeping. We encourage everyone to make frequent backups of their files, just the ones you care about.

Terraria Mobile 1.3 Backup/Restore Instructions for Android
Terraria Mobile 1.3 Backup/Restore Instructions for iOS

Back
Top Bottom