Mobile More controls stuff

sosa1738

Terrarian
It would be great for the more og mobile terraria players to have the option to just use complete legacy controls, or maybe even just the classic building controls, I feel like they were more precise and easier to use

It would be great for the more og mobile terraria players to have the option to just use complete legacy controls, or maybe even just the classic building controls, I feel like they were more precise and easier to use
What of the original legacy controls do you like? What part of the new controls don’t you want? I’d rather have new controls so that I can have auto-select, quick buff, quick heal, quick mount, grapple stick. I don’t want to give those up to go back to legacy controls. Remember when you had to put every buff potion in your hot bar and then drink them individually? That’s what you’d have to do again with legacy controls.

What of the original legacy controls do you like? What part of the new controls don’t you want? I’d rather have new controls so that I can have auto-select, quick buff, quick heal, quick mount, grapple stick. I don’t want to give those up to go back to legacy controls. Remember when you had to put every buff potion in your hot bar and then drink them individually? That’s what you’d have to do again with legacy controls.
I think a lot of people just ignore those buttons because "idk what they do". I've seen that happen on PC too.

Uhh

We need an option to to enable legacy controls nobody said to make them default or replace them with the new controls you love so much and many hate them

Uhh

We need an option to to enable legacy controls nobody said to make them default or replace them with the new controls you love so much and many hate them
But what legacy controls do you want? The old two virtual joysticks?

Yup! Controls like version 1.2! I am looking to redownload 1.2 for the sole reason of the controls that's how much I dislike the new system.

Yup! Controls like version 1.2! I am looking to redownload 1.2 for the sole reason of the controls that's how much I dislike the new system.
You can have the old controls where it's just a left movement stick which jumps, and a right use stick now. Go into Settings>Controller>Edit Touch Controls and drag any sticks/buttons that you don't want up until they turn red. Then rename it and Apply.

IMG_3231.PNG

You can have the old controls where it's just a left movement stick which jumps, and a right use stick now. Go into Settings>Controller>Edit Touch Controls and drag any sticks/buttons that you don't want up until they turn red. Then rename it and Apply.

View attachment 272666
Well thank you very much for the help! :) I haven't played the updated game since update launch so I was unaware of the new edit mode. Going to definitely give it a shot because I do miss the game!

Back
Top Bottom