tModLoader MorePotions

The recipe ideas you mentioned are were already in for this next update, like I said, this next update is a big balancing

I need someone that is able to help with a string of code... Its really complicated and really advanced but I would like help so I can see how you did it and what you did, join the discord and/or pm me.

I need someone that is able to help with a string of code... Its really complicated and really advanced but I would like help so I can see how you did it and what you did, join the discord and/or pm me.
if is a really complicated/advanced code jopojelly or bluemagic can give you some tips to understand that but, theyre busy with their mods but they have time to help others.

Updated to V1.500, nothing added, nothing changed, just updated to meet my deadline :D
EDIT: A sprite changed... I think
EDIT: EDIT: Sprite was not changed...
EDIT: EDIT: EDIT: Changed the version number ;)

Last edited:
Updated to V1.500, nothing added, nothing changed, just updated to meet my deadline :D
EDIT: A sprite changed... I think
EDIT: EDIT: Sprite was not changed...
EDIT: EDIT: EDIT: Changed the version number ;)
I like how no one questioned the fact that temple released a version with no content other than changing the version number.

Update in 3 days, I didn't update on the 17th like I planned due to time issues(sorry about that, 6 more potions coming on the 24th)

its because the people (kids)think that mods are made by bots or people without social life attached to their computers 24/7.
Wait what? They aren't? I thought they are always coding all day all night. No wonder why the update that was promised for loot bags hasn't come out yet. In all seriousness, it's good know that there people who know modding is a hobby, not a job.

New version Available
V1.600: 8 new potions
-Stardust Potion: Increases summon damage by 40% and Increases max minions by 3

-Nebula Potion: Increases magic damage by 30%, Increases max mana by 50%, Increases mana regen by 4, and Reduces mana cost by 25%

-Vortex Potion: Increases ranged damage by 40% and Chance of not consuming ammo is 75%

-Solar Potion: Increases melee damage by 30%, Increases melee speed by 25%, Increases life regen by 4, Increases defense by 15, and Increases max life by 20%

-Gladiators Potion: Increases throwing damage by 20%

-Olympians Potion: Increases throwing velocity by 15%

-Reactive Armor Potion: Increased defense as your health gets lower

-Vengeance Potion: Increased damage as your health gets lower

Back
Top Bottom