Most Annoying thing that's happened to you...?

I generated new world and new character for the 1.3 console update, load the world, go to cut a tree and BAM! Out of nowhere, Queen Bee spawns!

Well, this is from my expert playtrough.
My WoF experience:
Attempt #1
Dies. ”Well guess more buffs next time and also i was using an outdated weapons so guess new weapon and more buffs ALSO WHY AM I STILL USING SPACE ARMOR?
Attempt #2
Wins, uses demon sytche and jungle armor
”Nice, not bad.”
ALL SUBSEQUENT ATTEMPTS TO FARM WITH POST-HM GEAR
Dies
WHY I HAVE EVEN BETTER GEAR THAN LAST TIME HOW
Kills destroyer, gets forbidden armor
Okay should be easy now but just keep distance, let sky fracture and pirate minions kill it
Dies to lava bat when WoF was under control
WHY

That is where in the game i am now. The arrogant tier.
Moral of the story:
Stay away from WoF when you try to kill it. It WILL eat your face and you WILL die

I generated new world and new character for the 1.3 console update, load the world, go to cut a tree and BAM! Out of nowhere, Queen Bee spawns!
Probably world gen messed up, a block, stalagmite or jungle shrine generated on a queen bee hive. Great luck there.

I was fighting the Pumpkin Moon on console Terraria a while back, and I got killed during one of the last few waves. I built my house in that world such that the only way to enter or exit was via a nearby teleporter. This was supposed to protect me and my NPCs, but it horrifically backfired when a bunch of Mourning Woods camped out on the other end of the teleporter, and fired endless volleys of wall-piercing projectiles through my house, killing literally all of my NPCs, as well as killing me every five seconds until the sun finally came up.
I always make sure to have a proper safe house in place for these kinds of things, now. :sigh:

trying to get a witch doctor to spawn in my house in the jungle only to have the game break and spawn endless amounts of witch doctors which was hillarious at first untill the guide and merchant died making two more witch doctors spawn in their place so the worl was now about 70% witch doctor so me and a buddy used a skeletoron prime to purge the world and start a fresh with the npcs....after destroying the jungle house which stopped them spawning

Well, I was playing expert Calamity. I'm in the DoG fight, while trying to switch to a different weapon I accidentally clicked 9 (the hotkey for my magic mirror). I was close to my base when I teleported. The DoG came over to my base and killed about 70% of the NPCs.

Summoning destroyer than twins come and all of my npcs die.
[doublepost=1527052140,1527052036][/doublepost]I once farmed king slime in multiplayer and we aummoned it like 30 times but the mount wouldn't drop.

This temple.
B382A8C4-5788-4E31-99A6-49CC41A377AF.jpeg

my biggest annoyance is dying to a boss and having to remake the summoning item over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over AND OVER again!
[especially plantera, having to track down bulbs ARRGGHHH! :mad:

Back
Top Bottom