Humorous Worst thing that's happened to you

computerfan0

Plantera
This is simply a question: What is the worst thing that has happened to you in real life?
First, some rules:
No posts about Terraria (eg. I was mining and a boulder killed me.)
No swearing :redmunch:.
Have fun! [Very Important]

Last edited:
I would say being near a city full of the.. "new" kind of people who cant do anything to save their own life if they had to, and would starve without a lean diet of sushi and starbucks.

Or perhaps its people who's eyes go wide with disbelief when you tell them pecans grow on a tree.

Cell phone drivers?

Its really hard to decide what annoys you the most when you hate almost everything. Currently, those 3 things. Check back next week.

The feeling of helplessness and anger when the government decides to screw you over and there's nothing you can do about it.

People with umbrellas. What is it about umbrellas that make people go inconsiderate, slow and stupid? Leaving wet umbrellas on train seats. Leaving broken umbrellas on the footpath. Stopping in the middle of a crowded walkway to put up/take down an umbrella. Poking umbrellas into people's eyes and heads. Walking really slowly in a way no-one else can get around.

Anything involving property developers ruining your area by putting up apartments next to farms.

Following Hie's example, three is enough for now.

Last edited:
I got my fnger stuck in a hole in the fence at school.
I also got banned from some forums (CURSE YOU 30-DAY RULE!!!).

That was on weekends. I intended to playing games on my beloved site mantigames as usual. But wanna some changes of atmostphere. Then decided to travel somewhere. When I got there, I discovered I forgot my food preparation, and my money was just enough for the bus tickets and a little purchase. My main purpose was just admiring landscapes. I chose to restrain my hunger, and that time I did look miserable. Tired, hungry, so can't enjoy the trip to the max. My poorest luck of me was when I got off the bus on the way back home, I stripped and my glasses got distorbed and my hand was scratched. -> Lesson learnt: Make a good preparation. And be careful with your walking. For the best, don't let yourself be hungry to the max point

One time I chipped my front teeth, like, REALLY bad. I had to be on anesthesia, because people to do surgery of my gums because they also got pushed in really far.

Setting my left arm on fire for a game of truth or dare with my friend, still friends with him though.

Several people got the question wrong and several others should really get therapy. >_> (And I mean it, therapy is good and nothing to be ashamed about.)

For me, I dunno, a number of things.
But my top two would be losing my dogs. Both had a different kind of death, and both were nightmarish. I'll leave it at that.

Back
Top Bottom