PC Most Obnoxious Item To Obtain

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about The Axe.
I only just recently obtained it.
The frozen key mold has been a royal pain in the butt. (I still don't have it.)
When I look at all these posts, I see how unlucky people are, whereas I got the ankh shield before
killing any mech bosses, and I got the RoD at random just before skeletron prime.
Also, got crimson key mold pre-mech as well.

Well i guess its all about luck, i mean my crimson key mold dropped when i was farming guide dolls in hell. And yes the axe is a pain to obtain

I got a rod of discord early into hardmode on my last world. That world is gone though. I never took it to my next world because I didn't want to cheat.

In this world, I had trouble getting a nimbus rod. So many clouds, so little luck. Having to wait for rain makes it ten times worse. However, I just got one earlier today, so its all good now. Was still a pain.

If you've been playing for 980 hours, then you've probably had plenty of time to get better weapons.

Tru, although despite the millions of Frost Moons I have had I still have no snowman launcher, blizzard staff or reindeer bells, or the Axe(finally got it - :red: yeah!) .

Last edited:
Truffle Worm! I converted a sizeable chunk of my jungle to underground mushroom for that little bastard... Then when he appears, I carefully approach, only to be rewarded by a trollface and him burrowing away into whatever godforsaken hole he resides in...

Truffle Worm! I converted a sizeable chunk of my jungle to underground mushroom for that little bastard... Then when he appears, I carefully approach, only to be rewarded by a trollface and him burrowing away into whatever godforsaken hole he resides in...
The best way to get truffle worms is to build your own underground mushroom biome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom