most painfull moment in terraria

Status
Not open for further replies.

vmar98

Official Terrarian
so, I was playing terraria today and had the most painfull moment ever. I found 2 truffel worms but I had no bug net.....
:red:ing pijnlijk.......jpg

so, I was wondering wat painfull moments other people had. soo....that is my question, what was your most painfull moment in terraria?

It was before even the Pre-1.2 update for consoles, me and my friend were still new to Terraria.
We're struggling through Hardmode, we just barely got enough adamantite to make our shiny adamantite forge.
Then...THEN...IT HAPPENED.
Blood Moon.
Clowns.
Pre 1.2.
A clown destroyed our precious forge, and it bugged and didn't drop.

While waiting for a solar eclipse to happen i go AFK to eat food, during that time the world decides to go crazy and spawn(?) 2 solar eclipses and a blood moon in the space of 2 days.
I was AFK the whole time and missed any chance to get loot ;(

Getting like 3 blood moons in a row.
And escaping Planterae (lel) which had ~2000 hp left

Building an entire symmetrical base, only to find out that it isn't symmetrical afterwards and your only option is to deal with it or rip down half of the base to extend it by one block.

I think that's one of the worst moments, as you put the last lantern hanging in your roof and it doesn't fit

so, I was playing terraria today and had the most painfull moment ever. I found 2 truffel worms but I had no bug net.....
View attachment 59420
so, I was wondering wat painfull moments other people had. soo....that is my question, what was your most painfull moment in terraria?
The moment when you are fighting a boss, both of you at death's door, and the boss gets a lucky hit in.

When my first character, who was Mediumcore, died in the hardmode dungeon and try as a might retrieving his stuff proved impossible. I swore off Mediumcore for good after that. It was far too aggravating.

I was dealing with a Hardmode boss (Skeletron Prime I guess) the first time. I had probably a Golden Shower or a repeater with Unholy/Jester's Arrows. I was spamming him to lower his health. I almost killed it, it had very few health, but I was out of the time. It turned daytime and Skeletron Prime turned rage-mode resulting in instant death. Typical bad luck by me.

Last edited:
Having to wait for 1.3
To be serious, that one time when I got killed by BoC when it was at 40 HP or something
After that BoC I was just like :red: this, I got enough stuff from the creepers, and then didn't fight it again until nearly hardmode

Last edited:
View attachment 59420
I was doing a WoF Speedrun and was about to fight the WoF 25 Minutes into the Run. Then 3 demons attacked me yet i wasnt dead. I had lowhealth and somehow a lava bat spawned ONSCREEN and killed me :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom