Single Thread RP (MOVED TO SPACEBATTLES) Destroy The Godmodder: The War Of A Thousand Universes

Should I add an extra day to post?

• Keep updating every day, I want to post as often as possible.

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Update every other day, I'm having trouble getting posts in.

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
``Lets see what I have in store next...!``

Ian would approach Lord Ruthven, giving off a harsh smirk like if he was plotting something nasty...

``Get ready, because I'm not the only one you have to deal with...``

A fiery aura would surround him, slowly consuming him, he would give the "Come at me bro" gesture before being fully covered in the aura, something would start to form...

[25/25]

``Come teach this monster a lesson, then once we are done, we will ensure the world's purpose...``

A being of pure rage would appear, it would look to appear somewhat like the creation that Ian created during the first portion of the main fight against Aspera, except that it would appear to be "evolved", it wears a mask like object with a red X on it.

``That original version didn't stand much of a chance against the world, but this one could clearly tear up a struggling menace like you...``

He would then turn away from Lord Ruthven before shrugging.

``Guess you don't know who I am, well I can give you a introduction before your downfall, my name's Ian....``

The fiery aura would start to disappear, revealing Ian to have become one with the flames, gaining a fiery texture that covers his body, unfortunately this is only to show how much war has changed him and it doesn't mean he's gotten a boost in strength, also known as a cosmetic change. Ian would then point towards the being he has just made...

``And that's Ignition, The Spark Controller, but now I have no choice but wish you farewell...``

[Action]

Ian's eyes (which have became a red colour thanks to his cosmetic change..) would start to glow. Flame pillars would start to surround Lord Ruthven, they would then start shooting out a wave of electricity and fire at the opponent

`` Don't worry, I'm not that unfair, not as unfair as him...``

(I think somebody is warming up, also yes Ian is going insane over fantastical war and I hope to avoid making long posts like this in the near future.)

[RPNULL]
Pol watches the Void Dragon get blown to bits. Solemnly. Kirby sees it happen too, looking worried and a bit saddened.
The two listen intently to Aspera.

All this happens as Pol communicates with Ian.

Then, after their announcement... Pol smiles, teleporting next to Kirby.
"Kirby?" Pol asks, with much more resolve than normal.
"Poyo?"
"Let's make sure the lives of all our allies, to be lost or that has been lost, are not lost in vain."
"…Poyo!”

The two then catch up with the rest of the group.

And now for more relevant things.

[Charges stuff and spoil of war use?]
<Oh, a chase! Those are always fun.>
[1/20]: More energy being gathered for fun purposes...

A square +1 is passed to the swarm of Zachs. Now wonder forever if it came from Pol or Kirby.
(+1 to @Worm Mortar)

Pol then attempts to teleport tubby custard into their wing, and then in front of the Shotgun King's face, levitating. A note on it reads the following:
'EAT'
[For context, I tried using the tubby custard on the Void Dragon. Nothing would have came of that, considering the Void Dragon got killed anyway. But the cooldown still reads as completed...]
If there's no tubby custard, then Pol proceeds to do the action below while being a bit confused.

[Action]
Pol immediately hangs back, flying next to the Shotgun King... who is on a mine cart rolling along one of the rails, I decided. If not, Pol teleports him on one (that Pol creates if there is none) so he can keep up with everyone else.
<<Okay. Kirby, help me heal this guy please?>>
<<Poyo.>>
Kirby, running on another minecart rail, mentally reaches into his stomach dimension, grasping a tornado and copying it. Kirby becomes Tornado Kirby, who then proceeds to tornado right onto the mine cart the shotgun king is on. Kirby then spits out a Maxim tomato, which somehow has no saliva on it. Pol levitates it out of Kirby's hand, making it around 10 times larger. Pol stabs a lot of strange green mushrooms all over the maxim tomato, before attaching a pair of... green horns on the Shotgun King himself.

Meanwhile, Kirby leaps off the minecart to catch back up with everyone else.

Pol then instructs the Shotgun King to begin digging into the large maxim tomato, creating a time loop zone containing the two that rewinds time to 5 seconds ago every time 5 seconds passes, during which time frame the Shotgun King would be able to take at least one bite from the tomato. Fortunately, the Shotgun King's progress on eating the maxim tomato, along with how much he ends up healing, is not undone each time the loop re-iterates, giving the Shotgun King all the time in the world to eat up the tomato, as the spores from the Bustling Fungi (the funky green mushrooms) are blown onto the rest of the minecart by the winds. The Bustling Fungi spread their... mycelium, making a large healing zone with the Shotgun King almost right splat in the middle of it. And to top this off, all the HP the Shotgun King heals is doubled by the green horns (AKA the Rejuvenation Rack) Pol gave the Shotgun King... before being nerfed by chaos stuff as necessary.

Meanwhile, Kirby, currently with the rest of the group, looks around and starts making a plan of attack, not actually doing anything while waiting for Pol.

From swallowing his guilt last turn, Hedroc grows gill-ts! They're like regular gills, but t-shaped! He uses these to breathe air! This is called an "improper use of gills". Hedroc adds the improperty to his charge! It's like a normal property, but... imploded? Eh. Tastes as good as everything else Hedroc has eaten!

Volc-AYE-NO!!! [2/10]

Hedroc's gills cough the air up. That's called a proper medical technique. The air earns its doctorate in not choking people! It graduates from college and moves out of its parent's house!

Into Boris's wind turbine thing... Whoops. There goes that air.

+1 to @CrimtaneShovel

ACTION

A rail puzzle! Hedroc despises those! All the lines and stuff. They're so boring!

Hedroc decides to fix this! He takes the track the Dronuri are on and tears it off its course. He flips it around on his tongue and places it on Track 3!

The Dronuri on Track 2 speed forward, preparing to crash into the enemies coming on Track 3!

Entity

Meanwhile, Magma Mel sort of lurches in front of Captain Churchill. Somehow, it expects to be larger than a tank. Even stranger, this WORKS. Magma Mel bodyguards Churchill.

The Twilight Zone Planning Room [9/15]
A single +1 made from the finest of imitation emeralds to the Testificate.

"Where's Niyr?" you may ask. Some may look at you as if you're insane, others will actually realise you mean the dragon and aren't saying the word near, in which case they'd tell you "There he is!" and point towards him. Now, what direction is that? Well, that depends. Currently he is on a small platform next to the minecart rails, making small talk with other commuters about how many delays the rail system has been experiencing. This is likely because he does not currently want to face Aspera so soon after the loss of Kabula, as he wasn't exactly helping with keeping it alive. So instead he'd be hiding on a rail platform, or more specifically, lying down on top of a yellow line that marks the edge of it,

Now, the next minecart may be coming, and there may be an announcement about standing behind a yellow line, but that isn't really a concern for a dragon like him. Sure, a minecart running into him may hurt, but it will hurt those in the minecart more. And it just so happens that the next minecart is the one carrying the Shotgun King... Well, I suppose the AG team won't have to worry too much, he was already in the process of being healed after all, but if that body of water that K.A.T.E says is a hundred feet down doesn't have anything between it and the derailment, well, that's probably still going to hurt. Especially when there is a rather angry dragon that is clawing and biting at you because you broke it's horn when you impaled yourself on it, and the various twisted pieces of metal from the minecart falling as well...

Fancy windy tunnel ya got here mate! Why, lemme just

I fashion meself a skateboard from the very winds of this tunnel, to which I then start grindin' on the rails with. I grind this ol' skate all the way to the Dronuri with the good ol' wind that I'm so bringin' up to them. Then I just kick this windy ol' board directly to the face of one of them Dronuri.

[22/50]
Better highs and worse lows? Sure! +1 to the Testificate

You destroy one Dronuri and deal 2,500 damage to another!

Boris gives a +1 to the Testificate, by trying to desperately pass of an onyx as a black emerald (it's not working very well)

So, the spawners detuned, eh? Well that sounds to me like it's not operating at maximum capacity, and Boris isn't a fan of that. What if, all of them were overclocked? Now that sounds fun.

Using parts of the rails and the knowledge he gained from his fox friend, Boris manages to cobble together a wind turbine. Then he jumps down into the water and uses shadowmancy to cause it to infinitely keep moving, by making a giant claw stir it.

Here's where we reach the part that can backfire. Slamming his hand into the ground, Boris creates a portal to a electronics store, where several alarms can be heard. He then "borrows" some wires and enough supplies to build a water mill held together by hopes and dreams (and gorilla glue), which is constantly working thanks to said infinite motion water. He then hooks up all 3 Spawners to both the water mill and the wind turbine in the hopes of supercharging them all to make something cool happen. Worst case scenario, things explode. But hey, what's life without risk?

The puddle demands power, so Boris hooks it up to the system as well. [8/20]

You give a +1 to the Testificate! It gives you an emerald in return! It's worthless!

You overcharge the M*necraft Spawners! You get the feeling this was a terrible idea!

Action: First Aid on the Shotgun King, that's about it.

You heal 10,000 HP to the Shotgun King!

[RPNULL]
Pol watches the Void Dragon get blown to bits. Solemnly. Kirby sees it happen too, looking worried and a bit saddened.
The two listen intently to Aspera.

All this happens as Pol communicates with Ian.

Then, after their announcement... Pol smiles, teleporting next to Kirby.
"Kirby?" Pol asks, with much more resolve than normal.
"Poyo?"
"Let's make sure the lives of all our allies, to be lost or that has been lost, are not lost in vain."
"…Poyo!”

The two then catch up with the rest of the group.

And now for more relevant things.

[Charges stuff and spoil of war use?]
<Oh, a chase! Those are always fun.>
[1/20]: More energy being gathered for fun purposes...

A square +1 is passed to the swarm of Zachs. Now wonder forever if it came from Pol or Kirby.
(+1 to @Worm Mortar)

Pol then attempts to teleport tubby custard into their wing, and then in front of the Shotgun King's face, levitating. A note on it reads the following:
'EAT'
[For context, I tried using the tubby custard on the Void Dragon. Nothing would have came of that, considering the Void Dragon got killed anyway. But the cooldown still reads as completed...]
If there's no tubby custard, then Pol proceeds to do the action below while being a bit confused.

[Action]
Pol immediately hangs back, flying next to the Shotgun King... who is on a mine cart rolling along one of the rails, I decided. If not, Pol teleports him on one (that Pol creates if there is none) so he can keep up with everyone else.
<<Okay. Kirby, help me heal this guy please?>>
<<Poyo.>>
Kirby, running on another minecart rail, mentally reaches into his stomach dimension, grasping a tornado and copying it. Kirby becomes Tornado Kirby, who then proceeds to tornado right onto the mine cart the shotgun king is on. Kirby then spits out a Maxim tomato, which somehow has no saliva on it. Pol levitates it out of Kirby's hand, making it around 10 times larger. Pol stabs a lot of strange green mushrooms all over the maxim tomato, before attaching a pair of... green horns on the Shotgun King himself.

Meanwhile, Kirby leaps off the minecart to catch back up with everyone else.

Pol then instructs the Shotgun King to begin digging into the large maxim tomato, creating a time loop zone containing the two that rewinds time to 5 seconds ago every time 5 seconds passes, during which time frame the Shotgun King would be able to take at least one bite from the tomato. Fortunately, the Shotgun King's progress on eating the maxim tomato, along with how much he ends up healing, is not undone each time the loop re-iterates, giving the Shotgun King all the time in the world to eat up the tomato, as the spores from the Bustling Fungi (the funky green mushrooms) are blown onto the rest of the minecart by the winds. The Bustling Fungi spread their... mycelium, making a large healing zone with the Shotgun King almost right splat in the middle of it. And to top this off, all the HP the Shotgun King heals is doubled by the green horns (AKA the Rejuvenation Rack) Pol gave the Shotgun King... before being nerfed by chaos stuff as necessary.

Meanwhile, Kirby, currently with the rest of the group, looks around and starts making a plan of attack, not actually doing anything while waiting for Pol.

I did not notice your attempt to use the machine last turn. I'll let you use it now - you heal the Shotgun King! You then heal an additional 12,000 HP, for a total of 17,000!

From swallowing his guilt last turn, Hedroc grows gill-ts! They're like regular gills, but t-shaped! He uses these to breathe air! This is called an "improper use of gills". Hedroc adds the improperty to his charge! It's like a normal property, but... imploded? Eh. Tastes as good as everything else Hedroc has eaten!

Volc-AYE-NO!!! [2/10]

Hedroc's gills cough the air up. That's called a proper medical technique. The air earns its doctorate in not choking people! It graduates from college and moves out of its parent's house!

Into Boris's wind turbine thing... Whoops. There goes that air.

+1 to @CrimtaneShovel

ACTION

A rail puzzle! Hedroc despises those! All the lines and stuff. They're so boring!

Hedroc decides to fix this! He takes the track the Dronuri are on and tears it off its course. He flips it around on his tongue and places it on Track 3!

The Dronuri on Track 2 speed forward, preparing to crash into the enemies coming on Track 3!

Entity

Meanwhile, Magma Mel sort of lurches in front of Captain Churchill. Somehow, it expects to be larger than a tank. Even stranger, this WORKS. Magma Mel bodyguards Churchill.

You prepare the setting for a dramatic disaster! ...Except the next group coming is Group 5? This might end up being surprisingly anticlimactic.

The Twilight Zone Planning Room [9/15]
A single +1 made from the finest of imitation emeralds to the Testificate.

"Where's Niyr?" you may ask. Some may look at you as if you're insane, others will actually realise you mean the dragon and aren't saying the word near, in which case they'd tell you "There he is!" and point towards him. Now, what direction is that? Well, that depends. Currently he is on a small platform next to the minecart rails, making small talk with other commuters about how many delays the rail system has been experiencing. This is likely because he does not currently want to face Aspera so soon after the loss of Kabula, as he wasn't exactly helping with keeping it alive. So instead he'd be hiding on a rail platform, or more specifically, lying down on top of a yellow line that marks the edge of it,

Now, the next minecart may be coming, and there may be an announcement about standing behind a yellow line, but that isn't really a concern for a dragon like him. Sure, a minecart running into him may hurt, but it will hurt those in the minecart more. And it just so happens that the next minecart is the one carrying the Shotgun King... Well, I suppose the AG team won't have to worry too much, he was already in the process of being healed after all, but if that body of water that K.A.T.E says is a hundred feet down doesn't have anything between it and the derailment, well, that's probably still going to hurt. Especially when there is a rather angry dragon that is clawing and biting at you because you broke it's horn when you impaled yourself on it, and the various twisted pieces of metal from the minecart falling as well...

You give +1 to the Testificate! He gives you a jack-in-the-box... and it pops out without warning! You throw it in shock, causing it to land in front of the Dronuri! They each take 2,500 damage! Oof... bad luck.

You attack the Shotgun King! He transforms into a rook and gets away from you before you can deal much damage - but you still manage to deal 13,000 damage!

~~~

Morpho Knight V2 attacks Chef Pig three times, dealing 10,500 damage and applying 3 Mind Distortions! The Shotgun King fires his gun at the [PG] entities! The Yesman takes 1,000 damage! Chef Pig takes 2,000 damage! One of the two less-wounded Dronuri takes 1,000 damage! The wounded Dronuri takes 3,000 damage and is killed! Captain Churchill fires his Main Gun and Machine Gun at the Chef Pig, dealing 25,000 damage total!

The S*lverfish swarm over the Chef Pig, killing him! The remaining Silverfish attack Magma Mel, dealing 3,000 damage! Magma Mel gains 300 Attack and 300 Armor for this turn! The S*lverfish create Infested Stone, spawning 16 additional S*lverfish! The Demon Eye attacks Magma Mel, bouncing off for a mostly-harmless 600 damage! Magma Mel gains an additional 100 Attack and Armor!

The Yesman attacks Churchill, who everyone seems to have forgotten about! Yesman's ability activates, doubling the damage dealt! Captain Churchill and his tank tumble into the waters below - they're definitely not coming back! The Dronuri attack Morpho Knight V2, dealing 10,000 damage, before the changing of their minecart track causes them to dramatically derail, killing both! I guess it wasn't anticlimactic after all.

The Seagull eyes the Demon Eye - it looks delicious! With a swift peck, it consumes it!

Magma Mel attacks the Yesman for 500 damage!

Group 5 arrives on a series of minecarts!

The two M*necraft Spawners shudder and tremble... The Detuned Spawner seems to be resonating with them! With a harsh clicking noise, thousands of End*rmites pour from the two spawners! One of them explodes under pressure! The other seems fine, but it disappears through a time vortex! The Detuned Spawner glows with purple light, growing in power before finally shattering! The End*rmites gather around the singularity the Detuned Spawner generated... transforming into an End*r Dr*gon! This is a hostile boss; anyone can claim its spoil of war!

The End*r Dr*gon's presence causes the Silverfish to flee! We will probably see them again. Maybe.

All cooldowns advance! The weather updates!

~~~

Itinerary:
AG: Destroy Aspera!
N: Seek out your personal objectives.
PG: Protect Aspera!

The Great K.A.T.E. is active and running!
Current version: 18.0

Global weather:
Current weather: Raining​
Current time of day: Early morning​
Number of moons in the sky: 5 and 1/2​
Phase of largest moon: Half a waning gibbous​
Current tide: High​

Local weather:
Local flora report: None​
Local fauna report: A Dragon​
Local weather report: Quiet​
Local terrain report: Minecart rails​
Able to see weather?: No​
Able to see moons?: No​
Closest body of water: 95 feet down​
Humidity:​
Water: 51%​

Additional notes: Water is rising...

Battlefield:

Aspera [GM]: 37/50 HP, Godmodder

Seagull [GM]: HP: 5/7, Lesser Godmodder

Entities:
Magma Mel [Hedroc - AG]: HP: 76,600/100,000, Armor: 100, Attack: 100, can guard other entities, gains 100 Armor and 100 Attack each time Magma Mel is damaged, bonuses reset at the end of each turn, always attacks after all other entities and Godmodder(s)
Morpho Knight v2 [Kirby - AG]: HP: 45,000/65,000, Attack: 3,500, attacks three times per turn, Attacks that successfully inflict damage also apply a Mind Distortion, Wing Beat: III
Mind Distortions have negative effects when activated. The only way to activate these Mind Distortions is through Wing Beat. Additionally, each entity can only gain up to 2 Mind Distortions per turn. Mind Distortions can also be removed with actions.

One Mind Distortion, when activated, inflicts Confused. Each attack by an entity with Confused has a 30% chance to be interrupted. Confused lasts for 2 turns.
Two Mind Distortions, when activated, inflict Distorted. Each attack by an entity with Distorted has a 50% chance to be interrupted, with a 50% chance that the interrupt will also cause the entity to attack itself. Distorted also lasts for 2 turns.
Three or more Mind Distortions, when activated, will inflict a Shatter. The entity will take 10,000 damage, plus an additional 5,000 for each Mind Distortion past three. This damage ignores all armor.

Activated Mind Distortions do not go away, unless there are three or more. In the case that there are, after the Shatter all of the Mind Distortions will go away.
Shotgun King [AG]: HP: 17,000/60,000, Shotgun Firepower: 7, Shotgun Ammo: 1 Loaded, 7 Available, Fire Shotgun: Deals 1,000 damage to random entities of a chosen faction for each Shotgun Firepower, requires 1 Loaded Ammo: Load Shotgun: Loads shotgun if ammo is available, gains ammo if none is available or shotgun is already loaded, can only use one skill per turn

Ir*n Golem [N]: HP: 59,999/60,000, Attack: 10,000, only attacks entities that attack it or the Testificate
Testificate [N]: HP: 15,000/15,000, Trade Level 2: Give him +1 charge for something even more strange to happen!
USS New Jersey [N]: HP: 34,000/100,000, Armor: 10,000, Escort: Will guard player-made entities with less than 5,000 Attack (except Crowds)

Yesman [PG]: HP: 68,500/70,000, Attack: 10,000, deals triple damage to anthropomorphic animals, Minecart Group 1
Waddle Doo [PG](x4): HP: 25,000/25,000, Attack: 15,000, Minecart Group 5

End*r Dr*gon [H-BOSS]: HP: 200,000/200,000, Attack: 10,000*5, Each attack summons an End*rmite, Spawns one End*rmite for each 5,000 damage taken, cannot lose last point of HP while End*rmites are alive

Next leaving group: Group 1
Next arriving group: Group 4

Players:
LapisLazuli': Vortex [AG]
Dragonwolf73: Niyr [PG]
Firewing: Just Flask [AG]
Champion Greninjoid: Reese [AG]
Esther: Narrator [AG]
Razor_Typhoon: Ian [N]
Krill13: [Name Here] [N]
Layn: Layn [AG]
Banana-Fish: Pol and Kirby [AG]
O.R.I.G.I.N.: Hedroc [AG]
Sylveone46: Cutlass McClaymore [AG]
6FootDeep: Swarm of Zachs [AG]
Zparks: Sblib [N]
Whimsythescholar: Alice [AG]
Crimtane Shovel: Boris [N]

Spoils of War:
Misery: Polar Star. Owner: Reese. A strange gun, with two scratches embedded into it. It looks like it gets stronger if used carefully. Once every 3 turns, it can be used to deal 1,000, 2,500, or 5,000 damage, depending on its current level. The level goes up when PG entities die or the Godmodder takes damage, and it goes down when AG entities die. Level: 2, Cooldown: III
The Teletubbies: Tubby Custard Machine. Owner: Pol. A whimsical machine with two large spires for storing Tubby Custard. Once every 4 turns, it can be used to heal 5,000 HP to any entity. This healing can bring entities over their max HP, if they're not already above their max HP. Additionally, the Tubby Custard Key may be used one time to revive any entity that died the preceding turn, with full HP. THE TUBBY CUSTARD KEY MAY ONLY BE USED ONCE THROUGH THE ENTIRE GAME. Cooldown: IIII. Tubby Custard Key: Available
Fortegreen Crewmate: Emergency Meeting Button. Owner: Just Flask. A red button that can be used to assemble everyone in the area. Once every 5 turns, it can be used to summon a Crewmate, who the owner will be able to direct to various tasks. Its effectiveness will vary. Cooldown: IIIII
Kabula: Kabula Cannon. Owner: Cutlass McClaymore. A large, somewhat unwieldy cannon that fires three shots at once. Once every 5 turns, it can be used to deal 10,000 damage to three different entities. For the purposes of this Spoil, Crowd entities are counted as a single entity. Cooldown: IIIII

Permanent Upgrades:
Chapter 1: The Great K.A.T.E.
A strange red bucket that contains a weather machine. What does K.A.T.E. stand for? Your guess is as good as mine! The Great K.A.T.E. provides many forms of weather information. The more kinds of weather information an action uses, the more damage it will deal if it succeeds, up to 3x the usual amount! However, if the attack doesn't use a piece of weather properly, all weather bonuses will be lost!

Last edited:
[RPGM OOC]
Shotgun King [AG]: HP: 17,000/60,000, Shotgun Firepower: 7, Shotgun Ammo: 1 Loaded, 7 Available, Fire Shotgun: Deals 1,000 damage to random entities of a chosen faction for each Shotgun Firepower,
(I think SK's HP should be 30,000? (3,000 + 10,000 + 17,000))

[RPNULL OOC]
(How should i make my character application?)

Joining the Game
To join the game, simply post in the thread! It's open at any time to any person who wants to play. You can play as any character, as yourself, or you can be just... there! It's up to you.
When joining, you need to declare a faction. The main faction is the Anti-Godmodders, who want to kill Aspera and restore reality to its natural order.
Alternatively, some people would rather Aspera become master of all worlds. If you are one such person, you can instead join the Pro-Godmodders. The Pro-Godmodders are trying to hinder the Anti-Godmodders and strengthen Aspera.
Then there's the Neutral faction. It's not really one faction, but instead a blanket group for any player character whose motives are different, such as trying to make money, trying to elevate themselves as the main power, or even just trying to survive.

You are allowed to play as more than one character! However, you'll still only have one action total, so this is only for roleplay purposes. In addition, you can't have multiple characters on different factions. This may change at a later date (but don't count on it).

You can change your faction, but doing so will require an entire action (more on those later).
(You don't make an application. The first post of this thread is quite informative. )

"I take full responsibility for this dr*gon showing up, but you've gotta admit this is pretty cool."

In light of Boris's machinations going horribly wrong, he sends a panicked +1 to Niyr in hopes of getting them to help (+1 to @Dragonwolf73 )

Seeing as how the waters rising, Boris (with another spark of genius) creates two massive claws to grab the Dr*gons wings, before slamming it through the rails and attempting to hold it under the water. While that's going on, the claw he had back at the beginning stirring the water would then break the water mills powerlines in the hopes of electrifying the water as well.

The puddle demands knowledge, so Boris throws in a bunch of math homework [10/20]

Last edited:
[RPGM OOC]
Morpho Knight v2 [Kirby - AG]: HP: 55,000/65,000, Attack: 3,500, attacks three times per turn, Attacks that successfully inflict damage also apply a Mind Distortion, Wing Beat: III
Captain Churchill [AG]: HP: 13,000/50,000, Armor: 5,000, Main Gun: 10,000 damage, ignores armor, Machine Gun: 15,000 damage, stopped entirely by any amount of armor
(...Sky, I think you forgot to update these two)

[Charges stuff and entity command]
[2/20]: *Party music*
A +1 somehow grows from a minecart rail, before floating in front of Hedroc. It smells like pineapples. (+1 to @O.R.I.G.I.N.)

<<Morpho, hit the Ender Dragon twice and the Yesman once.>>

[RPNULL]
... buut MK V2 doesn't seem to be listening to Pol.
<<Poyo. Poyo poyo poyo?>>
<<What? How?>>
<<Poyo poyo poyo poyo. Poyo poyo.>>
<<Okay...>>
<Wasn't Morpho supposed to be my entity?>

<<Poyo poyo poyo, poyo poyo poyo.>>
Kirby points to the Ender Dragon twice, and the Yesman once, somehow communicating Pol's exact command to MK V2. He nods in understanding.
<<...sure. You can do the commanding for Morpho.>>
<<Poyo poyo!>>

<<And... here's the plan...>>
But because an unspoken plan always works, I'm just going to skip over that part and actually get into the action.

[Action]
Pol starts by flying down to the water surface, and trying to summon something differently. They draw a few white circles on the water, and various weird looking... magic-y symbols in the air around them with their mind, and then flip all the symbols around with a twirl, confirming the ritual. To Pol's delight, the circles and symbols all flash, before disappearing. Pol then notes how they did this.

White octopus tentacles erupt from the water, several of which pull apart the minecart rails the 4 waddle doos are riding on, as the beast in the water pulls itself up. It reveals itself to be a massive, white Kraken. It then raises more of its tentacles from the water, to catch the falling waddle doos, before hitting each of them on each other several times.
Then, the Kraken throws the Waddle Doos up.

Kirby, meanwhile, tornadoes right in front of the End*r Dr*gon, annoying it and baiting an attack.
<<NOW!>>
Being careful not to hit the Dr*gon, Kirby get the dragon to fire at least one of its attacks at the Waddle Doos, still in the air, before catching all of them in the top of his tornado and flying around. In his path, Pol compresses and freezes random parts of the humidity in the air, creating large, spiky snowflakes in Kirby's path that he manages to avoid... while making sure all of the Waddle Doos are hit all the way.

Then, Kirby lands on top of the End*r Dr*gon, drops the Waddle Doos around him as he turns into Mike Kirby, pulls out a microphone...

...and starts singing. At this split second, Pol teleports muffler headphones on all the AG players' heads and the AG entities' heads, so that they aren't deafened by the noise.

Kirby's singing sounds horrible, and somehow beyond deafeningly loud, especially in this quiet pit. The noise is compounded by all the echoes as the sound waves bounce around everywhere in the pit, worsening everyone-without-a-pair-of-muffler-headphones' day by easily bursting their eardrums... if they happen to have any. While other non-AG's may suffer damage from the singing, the ones who'd get the worst of Kirby's singing would be the Waddle Doos around Kirby.

``Lets see what I have in store next...!``

Ian would approach Lord Ruthven, giving off a harsh smirk like if he was plotting something nasty...

``Get ready, because I'm not the only one you have to deal with...``

A fiery aura would surround him, slowly consuming him, he would give the "Come at me bro" gesture before being fully covered in the aura, something would start to form...

[25/25]

``Come teach this monster a lesson, then once we are done, we will ensure the world's purpose...``

A being of pure rage would appear, it would look to appear somewhat like the creation that Ian created during the first portion of the main fight against Aspera, except that it would appear to be "evolved", it wears a mask like object with a red X on it.

``That original version didn't stand much of a chance against the world, but this one could clearly tear up a struggling menace like you...``

He would then turn away from Lord Ruthven before shrugging.

``Guess you don't know who I am, well I can give you a introduction before your downfall, my name's Ian....``

The fiery aura would start to disappear, revealing Ian to have become one with the flames, gaining a fiery texture that covers his body, unfortunately this is only to show how much war has changed him and it doesn't mean he's gotten a boost in strength, also known as a cosmetic change. Ian would then point towards the being he has just made...

``And that's Ignition, The Spark Controller, but now I have no choice but wish you farewell...``

[Action]

Ian's eyes (which have became a red colour thanks to his cosmetic change..) would start to glow. Flame pillars would start to surround Lord Ruthven, they would then start shooting out a wave of electricity and fire at the opponent

`` Don't worry, I'm not that unfair, not as unfair as him...``

(I think somebody is warming up, also yes Ian is going insane over fantastical war and I hope to avoid making long posts like this in the near future.)

You summon Ignition! You deal 12,000 damage to Lord Ruthven!

~~~

Ignition strikes Lord Ruthven for 20,000 damage! Lord Ruthven attacks Ignition, dealing 10,000 damage! Lord Ruthven summons four Coffin Creatures! Note that the Coffin Creatures do not have to be destroyed to complete the sidequest!

~~~

Battlefield:

Ignition, the Spark Controller [Ian - N]: HP: 35,000/45,000, Attack: 20,000

Lord Ruthven [H-SIDEQUEST]: HP: 12,000/50,000, Attack: 10,000, Summon Coffin Creatures: II, summons 4 Coffin Creatures, Holy Cross: IIII, ends the sidequest in failure, cooldown is slowed by destroying other [H] entities
Coffin Creature [H](x4): HP: 10,000/10,000, Attack: 2,000

``At this point, it's pretty obvious on who's going to come out superior in this fight...!``

Ian would quickly rush around Lord Ruthven and the Coffin Creatures. a flame trail following behind him, resulting in a fiery circle trapping the enemies...

``Let me be honest with you, I used to be a nice guy, a responsible and smart man, but now that's no longer the case with the current world we are in...``

The fiery circle would start to close in, forcing the enemies closer to each other...

``I wish you farewell in wherever you end up after this, but I have some other business to attend to...``

The flame circle would turn blue and then just like that, it would fully close in to burn the foes.

``That was fun, wasn't it Ignition..?``

(I have nothing to say here except that Ian's just going to be instantly assuming he's won.)

Back
Top Bottom