Museum of Pixel Art

Section 5 of the Pokémon Collection added to the thread.
Pokemonsection5.png

I've added the Gaiden to the Museum. One of the first pixel art in my world. They're always missed if you don't fly up from the bridge. Originally, the ninjas are meant to guard the bridge, while gamers ice skate underneath the bridge. The ninjas are still arguing which side they want to guard... The bridge is also my first experiment making something look more 3D...
Gaiden.JPG

Last edited:
The much anticipated Leblanc is here in the Museum. Of course she looks better (and skinnier! My camera added pounds!) in game than this grainy shot. I never got to finish her staff, the floating islands were in the way and the wyverns keep murdering me. Her tiara is almost in space. Thank you to everyone (@OFF @Bauroth @Khaios @VaeVictis @Jewsus), her skintone is perfect because of you.

EDIT: And Thank you to @Corrupt Animals for your unflinching dissection of her measurements! Without it, she would have stayed flat...

Attachments

• LeblancOnTerraria.png
    LeblancOnTerraria.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 8,057
Last edited:
Beautiful! It was a wise decision to use various colors because they give depth to the skin (and Leblanc in general). By the way, is there some kind of color comparing construction to the left from Leblanc? Or what is it? :p

@Bauroth, the bottom left side is her color palette. I always setup the blocks/walls near the area where I build so I can see which color works with what. I had to redo her face 3 times, shading was a headache. I didn't include all the palette since another pixel art is above it. You can see the shades of blue I used for her hair.

Last edited:
Outstanding!!, amazing job love it! damn those wiverns didn't let you continue with your work, but it's awesome...more!! sorry for the late answer but it seems that I forgot to press the post reply button

That took about an hour, also started a much larger piece, but actually ran out of sky, so taking it down now and digging deep lol

While in the midst of building pixel art, this one decided to say hello. My raven almost ate it before I can take a picture. @Mawsonator101 and I went farming for this in the underground for the banner.
Moth.png

"Bengal on the Prowl" is now part of the Museum. This pixel art is the last art in my Asian world. I wanted to use dynasty wood in my Asian world, but all the housing was built by the time the update came and the travelling merchant was available. So I used the dynasty wood on this feline art instead.

Folks, try not to pet the tiger. He's not tame, and hasn't eaten yet.

Attachments

• BengalOnTerraria.png
    BengalOnTerraria.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 24,408
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom