My friend thinks this...

ayydann

Terrarian
I dont know if this is the correct place to post this but...

My friend thinks there's sand here

Terraria_ Red Dev Redemption 5_28_2020 9_15_53 PM.png

I dont know if this is the correct place to post this but...

My friend thinks there's sand here

View attachment 274844
Are you saying that on your screen there’s no sand, and that on your friend’s screen there IS sand? It’s easy enough to have your friend take a screen shot and show you what they see, right?

I’m trying to figure out if you’re trying to get help with this, or trying to file a bug report, or just sharing this oddity with others.

Hmmm.....
Hi @ItzdrEpYT, as you are somewhat new you may not realize our expectations, which are detailed out in our Important - Terrarian Community Rules & Culture - PLEASE READ.

If you’re posting in a thread it’s expected that you would be adding quality content to further the discussion - simply saying “Hmmm” is not an example of that. If all you’re going to say is “Hmm” is best to not post at all. That type of casual posting is best on profiles, not within threads.

Also, I’ve noticed that you have a habit of double posting - sending through a message, and then sending through another one right after the first. It is much preferred if you use the Edit button to add more to your first post instead of immediately creating a second post. I’ve merged your posts for you.

Let me know if you have questions. You can private message me HERE.

Back
Top Bottom