PC My Intro, My Story.

Tremor1346

Terrarian
Hello Fellow Terrarians!

I am Tremor1346 (you may call me 1346). I have come forth from the Philippines. I specialize in Terraria (obviously) and yoyoing. As you can see, my username is based off one if my favorite and one of the biggest and best mods, the Tremor Mod. I also like a lot of other mods, like Thorium, and Calamity. Want to know my story? Here:

So I Started out as a Minecraft player. When i first looked Terraria, I thought of it as a Minecraft 2D Rip-off (Yes, old me should get a life). But then I looked at the wiki, and discovered there as so much more to Terraria. I then discovered one of my favorite Terrarian youtubers, HappyDays. I watched his videos and just started to want to buy Terraria. I finally gone out and bought Terraria off of Steam. I created my first character and world, and I instantly put in about 4 hours in to the game. Then, I Discovered mods. I first looked at Terrarians' modded let's plays. I downloaded mods and put in like 6 hours in to modded Terraria.
However, soon after, there was a weird error [a glow file was missing (glow.xnb)], and I was more confused the a chameleon in a bag of skittles. For now, I am playing vanilla Terraria. Now, I am here now.

And so, that is my intro, and my story. Have a good morning/afternoon/evening.

Actually, I played Terraria for about a month or two, then I discovered mods. I downloaded some mods like Tremor, etc. Then I got that missing glow file error.

P.S. "I was more confused than a chameleon in a bag of skittles" is an idiom the means that I was really confused.

Back
Top Bottom