1. For issues you find with the Console 1.3 release, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    A FAQ with notes and workarounds can be found HERE. Please check this first to see if this helps your issue.

PC My introduction, I guess. ;)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by xDiamondCyborgx, Apr 16, 2018.

1. xDiamondCyborgx

xDiamondCyborgx Terrarian

So, gotta tell you first, I'M NOT THAT GOOD AT SPELLING, and, nice to meet you all!
    Ok, so i love games, creating art, creative etc. And, fof corse (Correction: Of course,) I have terraria! On my PC. I don't have steam so i have cracked/vanila terraria. (Correction: vanilla.)
    And, i love to work with people to make lots of stuff! We could be famous! I mean, to me that would be so inspiring or, amazing!
    So........ about terraria, I am learning how to code mods and stuff, im making my own mod: TheLivthan Mod, of course i'm not don wit it yet. (Did i spell that wrong?)
    I only well, have 1 item, my own sword, but i have ideas fore craftom meterials and enimes! (I feel like i spelling things wrong, and i have bad grammar, could anyone correct me? XD)
    So, i woud love the work with you! Im really fun! And it would be inspiring to work with a...... awesome person....... I mean, im like 0% famous.... But if you see this...
    Welcome to my life! How im feeling: PLEASE WORK WITH ME, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!! Well, that's really how im fealling, XD
    So, i guess yeah! And why am i saying "So," So much? XD
    So, it was nice to meet whoever read this! Bye, and stay ready to crash a diamond! (That's my outro by the way )

2. Unit One

Unit One Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Hi @xDiamondCyborgx, welcome to the forums.

If you have a pirated version of the game, please just keep it to yourself. You can read more here: Policy clarification concerning Piracy and Scam Links

Explinorater, Cyastic and Tunnel King like this.
  3. xDiamondCyborgx

xDiamondCyborgx Terrarian

Oh, thanks............. oh....... well, (Everyone is like famous if they have the REAL version of terarria, but i don't have steam yet so i can't get "real" terraria......................
    And also, did i get any else spelled wrong ;)
    Yeah, some webistes etc. Dont, talk.... about... "piratad" stuff... (pirated, sorry.)
    Ok am i gonna say this every time?
    Bye, and stay ready to crash a diamond!
    TDC signin' out! :D (TheDiamondCrashes)