• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

my late introduction

SaltyBeggar

Skeletron
hi, i wanted to login because this forum is cool

and i joined in this forum in 27 of deceber of 2018, its the reason why the title is my late introduction

Last edited:

SaltyBeggar

Skeletron
so much time I don't go here
so much time I don't play Terraria...
hi again!
I am here again with you everybody!

Moor Oakheart

Skeletron Prime
Hi again, Praizmlet! I think I have already greet you before... hmm... anyway... welcome back, friend! Good to see you again!

Moor Oakheart

Skeletron Prime
You look familiar. I believe I have greeted you several times, and now I think it's the third time.

Anyhow, welcome again! Good to have you back!

Unit One

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
hi, i wanted to login because this forum is cool

and i joined in this forum in 27 of deceber of 2018, its the reason why the title is my late introduction
well,I obviously got forgotten, but I am back
ok so I am just back
hello again, I'm back _( ^-^)/
I quitted TCF for a while (and from Terraria in general) because my parents bought me Hollow Knight and I became addicted to it for like 2 months, and soooooo I'm back here.
Hi there @SaltyBeggar, I combined your three threads into one. Each member can have one Introduction thread :)

Top Bottom