Pixel Art My pretty bad pixel art

Scrubow Gamer

Official Terrarian
I am taking request to make some pretty bad pixel art I only make terrarians though, sorry but I don't know how to do armor/swords or anything else other than people (but if I must I will try) it may take me awhile to do some request so please be patient if you request something.

This is the same picture.
th

a Tip, if the request are anime stuff like this, only steal the palettes of the pic with copying it to your program and taking it with the tool.

Here is what it came out as I hope enjoy your bad sprite:
Screen Shot 2014-12-19 at 9.53.00 PM.png

[DOUBLEPOST=1419044097][/DOUBLEPOST]I
a Tip, if the request are anime stuff like this, only steal the palettes of the pic with copying it to your program and taking it with the tool.
don't know how to do that.

don't try to do it faster, i can wait, for some reason they're caller requests :)
Hey I have to do them fast I can't go any slower literally if I do it slower it will turn out the same because I am bad at art, also what does for some reason they're caller request mean.

i mean, take your time, don't say you're crappy, only do it :)
Hey the way I see it if you don't except that you are bad at something when you realize it, it will suck so might as well admit it, also do you know a good banner making thread I need one.

dor now you don't need banners, you only need to improve, the thing is that you're good, but you say that you aren't
[DOUBLEPOST=1419045358][/DOUBLEPOST]and open the character shape of before, and do like a recolor ,but, later you add the the unique things of the sprite :)

Back
Top Bottom