Mobile My Razorpine turned into a worm

Briscoex

Terrarian
As the title says, my freakin MYTHICAL razorpine turned into a worm when i tried using it. i just lost a freakin mythical razorpine. ;( sorry i have no evidence, as when i tried picking up the worm with my bug net, a slime killed the worm...

As the title says, my freakin MYTHICAL razorpine turned into a worm when i tried using it. i just lost a freakin mythical razorpine. ;( sorry i have no evidence, as when i tried picking up the worm with my bug net, a slime killed the worm...
I believe you @Briscoex, and I'm sorry that you lost your mythical razorpine. It sounds like you've accidentally started the critter glitch which happens when you by swap bait/critters with an item in your inventory, save, swap them back, save. Then when you use the item, it sometimes spawns the bait/critter, and sometimes it can just consume the item into nothing.

Hopefully, you've taken advantage of the extra save slots and manually made backups of the character before it lost the razorpine, explained here: Mobile Backup Instructions

You can also let 505 Games know of the bug directly here: https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/form15/index.html

Mobile will be getting a big update later this year that should hopefully fix this and other issues.

I believe you @Briscoex, and I'm sorry that you lost your mythical razorpine. It sounds like you've accidentally started the critter glitch which happens when you by swap bait/critters with an item in your inventory, save, swap them back, save. Then when you use the item, it sometimes spawns the bait/critter, and sometimes it can just consume the item into nothing.

Hopefully, you've taken advantage of the extra save slots and manually made backups of the character before it lost the razorpine, explained here: Mobile Backup Instructions

You can also let 505 Games know of the bug directly here: https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/form15/index.html

Mobile will be getting a big update later this year that should hopefully fix this and other issues.
i know how to back a player up, but i guess i didn't do it in time. ok

Back
Top Bottom