Nothing Yet:D

Gemstone elemental.png
Rainbow Elemental

Rainbow Ore.png
Rainbow Ore
Rainbow Bar.png
Rainbow Bar

Last edited:
Since you have now made a thread, I shall give you some spelling tips. Melle is not spelled like that. It's actually Melee. Trowing is actually Throwing. Acessories is actually Accessories. Other than that, your spriting is decent. I don't sprite due to the fact that I am bad at it :p

Since you have now made a thread, I shall give you some spelling tips. Melle is not spelled like that. It's actually Melee. Trowing is actually Throwing. Acessories is actually Accessories. Other than that, your spriting is decent. I don't sprite due to the fact that I am bad at it :p
I'm brazilian thank you for the support

I have a request, but it's not for a mod. I'd like to see my Mobile Terraria character, Fluffer, with some clouds (do anything you want with them).
Fluffer_Terraria_zpso9xbt2wr.png

Here's a reference of cute little Fluffer; thank you for your consideration and good luck!

I have a request, but it's not for a mod. I'd like to see my Mobile Terraria character, Fluffer, with some clouds (do anything you want with them).
Fluffer_Terraria_zpso9xbt2wr.png

Here's a reference of cute little Fluffer; thank you for your consideration and good luck!
He holding clouds or he wearing clouds? be more specific

do a yoyo :D
maybe plantera's yoyo. and it could be made from a temple key, vines, stingers (the thing from hornets, not golem)
and maybe a lihzard power cell :D
idk if its a good idea but it will be second to the terrarian on base damage. so maybe like 150 damage.
just an idea.

do a yoyo :D
maybe plantera's yoyo. and it could be made from a temple key, vines, stingers (the thing from hornets, not golem)
and maybe a lihzard power cell :D
idk if its a good idea but it will be second to the terrarian on base damage. so maybe like 150 damage.
just an idea.
I am was in a terrible doubt when i decided to do two yoyos, the Plantera one
Plantera Yoyo.png
and the Temple One
Temple Yoyo.png
do you like it?

There are alright but they really need some work. The outlines on most of the sprites are way too light, and there is little to no shading. Even if there is shading, you need to darken up the contrast between each shade. I'll give you an example with one of my best sprites.
9KJA9Ug.png

See how it has much darker outlines? You want your outlines to be pretty dark, but not black, unless the part you're outlining is really dark. The point is, try to make your shading and outlines darker.

Alright, next request. I want you to make a Mythril Putter, nice & simple. Here's a reference... Of a normal putter club:
4159a_lg.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom