Builds My trophy room

gilgatex

Terrarian
My brother and I have been playing Terraria for the first time since before 1.0 and we are loving Hard Mode and Journey Mode! The last time we played the game ended with Wall of Flesh ;)

I finally finished the trophy room, displaying all the summoning items, expert exclusive, master-exclusive, relics, boss masks, and trophies of each boss that has a relic. I just really wanted to share with someone other than my brother! I spent over 5 hours just designing and making this building.

1655176826451.png

Attachments

• 1655175012288.png
    1655175012288.png
    2 MB · Views: 3,697
Last edited:
Well I thought I was done. I'm missing both of the Twins' trophies

Edit: I had them researched! Just forgot to put them up! OP image updated.

Last edited:
Nice, trophy rooms are some of my favorite structures that ppl build in this game! 😎👍

Three things:
  1. Just incase you weren't aware, there's also "twinkling starlight wall sets" now, which add some 'sparkly' to your monuments.
  2. You can paint almost anything in the game, I see that you have a "golden theme" going, so I figured I'd throw that out there.
  3. "Announcement Boxes" also double as signs, and have a more metallic look to them, if that's something that interests you.

Nice, trophy rooms are some of my favorite structures that ppl build in this game! 😎👍

Three things:
  1. Just incase you weren't aware, there's also "twinkling starlight wall sets" now, which add some 'sparkly' to your monuments.
  2. You can paint almost anything in the game, I see that you have a "golden theme" going, so I figured I'd throw that out there.
  3. "Announcement Boxes" also double as signs, and have a more metallic look to them, if that's something that interests you.

I guess I haven't found the twinkling starlight wall sets yet. That might look cool.

I like the wooden signs, it reminds me of a hunting lodge, with your prey's heads on the walls

Back
Top Bottom