• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Switch My world won't load?

some minority

Terrarian
42FB0306-5C8A-43E2-93D6-CB67F2080867.jpeg
hi im new to the forums so im not sure how this works but,
i recently got terraria on my switch and i cant load my world up, the world was expert and i was about to fight queen bee.
i can load other worlds but i cant load the one i use.
is there a way to get my progress back?

Unit One

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
View attachment 223989 hi im new to the forums so im not sure how this works but,
i recently got terraria on my switch and i cant load my world up, the world was expert and i was about to fight queen bee.
i can load other worlds but i cant load the one i use.
is there a way to get my progress back?
Hi @some minority, welcome to the forums. :)

There is a known bug that placing Item Frames or Target Dummies in a world will cause it not to load. Don’t delete your world. Pipeworks (the console developers) have submitted a patch that will fix this bug and around 30 others, we are just waiting on Nintendo to approve it.

Top Bottom