Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

So I just tried NPP thing for the first time. I guess your stats are penalized for having companions? cause when i enter the game on my main with two other chars i get -100% stats and have 0/0 hp and 0/0 mana.... along with being able to deal no dmg from my str being reduced to 0 aswell. whats the point of this?

Also just curious, are you planning to revamp the dmg/defense of player and monsters now that pierce/immunity is gone. Like I have said in previous post. Hardmode bosses in expert world are pretty much invuln because of their high armor yet the dmg they deal seems to completely bypass the players armor deal full dmg.

Alright, critique for the current patch:
  • Loved the fact that I can keep mp on levelling. Congrats on that!
    • Haven't checked out if WIS is working as intended yet.
  • The damage/defense is still silly on the enemies, and do understand that it will take stupid amounts of time to rebalance it. (But at least things feel like a challenge again!)
  • The special effects on endgame items not working as intended/balanced for normalRPG/freemodeRPG.
    • Debuff from solar spear that stacks, not being 1% hp on enemies or 0.1% on bosses per stack (which is suggestion)
    • Beater/Phantasm's proc attacks do very little damage, falls into balancing section.
  • May need some sort of indicator that shows that they are totally out of your league?
    • I could enable auto-pause and check them, but that sometimes gets silly when you just wanna smash their heads in or look for a challenge on purpose.
All in all, everything is good enough for me besides for wanting VIT to be worth something in the crazy world of freemodeRPG.

Was pierce and immunity implemented in free mode? Cause the change log says something about it was changed in fre mode.
The term "stacking" is to gain something repeatedly. In this game, it just means that the pierce and immunity were stacking from a certain method. That is no more, and won't be used like that.

It's dead, Captain.

Bug report: Dying while in the "code" tab keeps the player from doing anything except for place blocks. I was still figuring out what everything was while strolling through the desert, clicked on code, froze me, and a vulture killed me.
Nice to know about that, freezes shall begone.
So... I just defeated the Pirate Invasion with 10k LUK and I got 2 1/4 chests of platinum stacks. I'm just checking if this is a bug to be able to get THIS MUCH money.
I guess the luck loot bonus need a nerf on free mode.
Are the moon invasions supposed to be only lvl 60? Cause i just plowed through both at l120 with dungeon gear.
Free Mode or Regular RPG Mode? Also, which moon invasion? The Pumpkin Moon/Frost Moon or the Celestial Pillars?
Because I remember that both events monsters have pre-defined levels.
Alright, critique for the current patch:
  • Loved the fact that I can keep mp on levelling. Congrats on that!
    • Haven't checked out if WIS is working as intended yet.
  • The damage/defense is still silly on the enemies, and do understand that it will take stupid amounts of time to rebalance it. (But at least things feel like a challenge again!)
  • The special effects on endgame items not working as intended/balanced for normalRPG/freemodeRPG.
    • Debuff from solar spear that stacks, not being 1% hp on enemies or 0.1% on bosses per stack (which is suggestion)
    • Beater/Phantasm's proc attacks do very little damage, falls into balancing section.
  • May need some sort of indicator that shows that they are totally out of your league?
    • I could enable auto-pause and check them, but that sometimes gets silly when you just wanna smash their heads in or look for a challenge on purpose.
All in all, everything is good enough for me besides for wanting VIT to be worth something in the crazy world of freemodeRPG.
Well...
Solar spear stacking? I believe it's damage is really 25 damage per second multiplied by the number of spears on the enemy, up to 10, being at maximum 250 damage per second.
About the Beater and Phatasm, Beater I did not tested yet, Phantasm I did not found anomaly on it, but I guess I should take a look at it.
Loving free mode! But what is the difference between regular and capped RPG?
Try it to know.
OK BUGS
i open a normal chest in the dungeon
whats in it...
STAFF OF THE FROST HYDRA
How?

Hi guys,
I can't find a list of tier 2 class :c, is there anybody who know them ?

Also after i killed skeletron he dropped me a strange sword " tyrfin ", is it supposed to happen ?
Nt.jpg

1st molten lands expedition 2 is broke: once you get 75 hell stone it takes it from you and starts the quest over
2nd I'm not sure if you were asking about the staff of the frost hydra or not but i got it here
upload_2015-9-19_14-11-39.png

3rd I cant give the dye trader strange plants. i click the button and nothing happens.
also what do dead branches do now

Really annoying sound is playing when i open Merchant skill backpack mastery.
And i get error after i leave game minimized for 1 minute or longer
cSIdp45.png

Last edited:
for the molten lands problem, make sure you dont have any hellstone in chests, same thing happened to me until i took them out then it was fine

I want hanization NTerraria
I really want hanization NTerraria.
Why?
Because somebody don't understand what means it is.
So I want Nakano15(if you allow me to say so) can provide text for us and let us to make it Chinese.
In Chine,Chinese Terraria has been there(sure.It only supports genuine)
And We like this mod,so we want do that.
Can you sure us to do it and provide text?
(My English isn't good for sorry)
[DOUBLEPOST=1442674403,1442674344][/DOUBLEPOST]@Nakano15

Back
Top Bottom