Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Just to clarify things for those who are asking my character was lvl 2000+ In free mode...
With beetle armor +10
I tested it with other characters and the result is the same...
And to make matters worse I went as far as editing my stats to see if it matters... ... ... Even with 1mil vit which is about 25mil hp and 6mil def the result is the same
1HKO

I could deal with the other bosses just fine this only happens with the lunatic cultist

Edit:nakano the drop rate formula you added is extremely generous with a little bit of luck
I had a surprise eater of worlds spawn at sea during the night and every part dropped a pirate map >_>"

Last edited:
Just to clarify things for those who are asking my character was lvl 2000+ In free mode...
With beetle armor +10
I tested it with other characters and the result is the same...
And to make matters worse I went as far as editing my stats to see if it matters... ... ... Even with 1mil vit which is about 25mil hp and 6mil def the result is the same
1HKO

I could deal with the other bosses just fine this only happens with the lunatic cultist

Edit:nakano the drop rate formula you added is extremely generous with a little bit of luck
I had a surprise eater of worlds spawn at sea during the night and every part dropped a pirate map >_>"
I guess that means "More work for Nakano."

I think i found a bug but im not sure,since i got the second latest version of N terraria Version 61+3 no hardmode mobs spawn in any of my worlds,i can spawn bosses but thats it

I think i found a bug but im not sure,since i got the second latest version of N terraria Version 61+3 no hardmode mobs spawn in any of my worlds,i can spawn bosses but thats it
I'm going to join and say that is likely a bug since my worlds dont have hardmode mobs as well...
tried killing wall of flesh again just to be sure but nothing changed

So it is a bug,wonder what is causing it,hopefully nakano can fix it,im trying to get terra blade and some other items but i cant since some mobs wont spawn

welp found another one,im in free mode (new character,a ranger now but i only play in free mode) and i killed the brain,he droped no tissue samples,neither him or the things that spawn with him

That is a feature from some versions ago, defeat the Wall of Flesh to turn your character save into a Hardmode save.
welp found another one,im in free mode (new character,a ranger now but i only play in free mode) and i killed the brain,he droped no tissue samples,neither him or the things that spawn with him
I believe I forgot to turn off the luck drop script.

That is a feature from some versions ago, defeat the Wall of Flesh to turn your character save into a Hardmode save.

I killed the wall of flesh a third time on my current world with the same character I started it and still no hardmode enemies are spawning, neither the npcs of hardmode
(only steampunker but she spawned because of a dead branch)

exactly what Dozer said,thats the thing i killed the WoF 4 times now and nothing,tried with a mage,a summoner a warrior and a ranger and nothing,on 3 diferent worlds too

Look's like the game isn't logging correctly who defeated the wall of flesh, I will check out that issue.
Edit:. Hotfix Launched.
* Version 61+4_
*- Issue where could not get your save counted as hardmode save seems to be fixed.
*- Changed the loot rate script. It is in testing by the way.
Still could not find the issue, but changed the method the mod logs who have killed the Wall of Flesh. Maybe it will solve the issue.
Also, modified the loot script, check out if it's fine.

Notice about the new hardmode checking system.
Not only the world need to be hardmode to the world start spawning hardmode monsters, it also needs the player to have defeated the Wall of Flesh before too.
fix the multiplayer pls
I would if I could.

I dont know whats going on but for some reason the Pirate Map no longer works o_O
Tried in several worlds in different stages of progression during the day and nothing

Back
Top Bottom