Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

You was with any pet ? because they can reduce the stats from someone, gonna check if those stats reductions are still on effect after you leave the world.

Ahhhh, that explains it, I'd just put on the spooky twig pet. I wasn't aware that pets had that functionality. Thanks for clearing that up, I'd best go update the wiki for others.

More information about my problem. When I enter a world for the first time everything seems to run smoothly and nothing seems out of order. When I attempt to join a world that I have already joined before, the loading stops at: Loading map data 1% for a tiny amount of time then terraria crashes. it does this on both modes and no settings changes this. This started happening in the mobifier update.

Ok so i'm looking through files and files for sprite images to add to the wiki when i notice these -
pony.png
A pony
wolf.png
A wolf

There listed as mount files can anyone tell me more about these mounts so i can add them to the Wiki.

More information about my problem. When I enter a world for the first time everything seems to run smoothly and nothing seems out of order. When I attempt to join a world that I have already joined before, the loading stops at: Loading map data 1% for a tiny amount of time then terraria crashes. it does this on both modes and no settings changes this. This started happening in the mobifier update.
Try re-entering the world with a new character.
Ok so i'm looking through files and files for sprite images to add to the wiki when i notice these -
View attachment 1695A pony View attachment 1696 A wolf

There listed as mount files can anyone tell me more about these mounts so i can add them to the Wiki.
The pony is MashiroSora personal mount, made for her and The Great Wolf Sif The Wolf was a modification from the wolf enemy that I use as mount, currently none of them are dropped, but in the future they might be able to be dropped from a quest.
Also, thanks for working on the Wiki.

Hi, I know you're trying to help by editing the wiki. But could you please not triple post. If you need to add more information in, edit your previous post.
Okay is that better?

The pony is MashiroSora personal mount, made for her and The Great Wolf Sif The Wolf was a modification from the wolf enemy that I use as mount, currently none of them are dropped, but in the future they might be able to be dropped from a quest.

Alright i'll add them to the wiki then, thanks :)

That should not be happening.
But the good thing is that is fixed on the next update, which i'm aiming for releasing tomorrow.
Try re-entering the world with a new character.

Also, thanks for working on the Wiki.
None of them are dropped eh?
I remember that you can get them somewhat.
Or at least your mount can be got, i'll check out if it's true.

Edit: Yeah, none of them are found right now :(
I might be able to change that frame.

I noticed intellect and wis do not reduce skill cast time but dexdoes, that is an issue for mages and acolytes as the reduce skill cast time should be involved in the wis and intand not dex

I noticed intellect and wis do not reduce skill cast time but dexdoes, that is an issue for mages and acolytes as the reduce skill cast time should be involved in the wis and intand not dex

I agree with this idea. Or maybe some other rather neutral stat. But wisdom seems the most viable as generally speaking in real life it is gained via experience, and experience helps us perform a certain task faster.

Just noticed a bug in N terraria. For some odd reason i'm not able to create a server in game it just hangs. although i'm able to create a server from the N terraria server program though.

(Normal terraria can create servers no prob)
Host and Play "bug" is alredy know since NT4, there wasn't much work to fix it as it was intended to work with the server as that's where there is the options for it.
That was changed a few times before, the problem was that the skill cast time was becoming 1 second for extremely overpower skills, soo that was kinda unfair :/ (20k damage per fireball while using a strong weapon with only 1-5 second cast time is really OP).

Host and Play "bug" is alredy know since NT4, there wasn't much work to fix it as it was intended to work with the server as that's where there is the options for it.

That was changed a few times before, the problem was that the skill cast time was becoming 1 second for extremely overpower skills, soo that was kinda unfair :/ (20k damage per fireball while using a strong weapon with only 1-5 second cast time is really OP).

I see. That makes sense then, balancing issues. What about changing it to agility?

Both Agi and Dex are for speed (kinda), soo it is still on Dex because of Ragnarok that does the same (Which the mod shares many things with it).
Any thoughts of buffing LUK ? I'm bit discouraged to spend points on them.
It may increase slightly but affects many aspects. Chance of loot, amounts of loot, chance of rare mob spawn, amount coins in pots, dodge rate, evasion (lol), and others.

Is there any new mage weapons in Nterraria other than railgun and steampunker rod? The railgun is good, the steampunker rod doesn't seem to do much damage and what little it does is very short range. All the old gear from the basic game does so little damage to everything. I haven't even been able to kill Plantera with a mage yet, or even get it to 3/4 health with a mage.

With a ranger and the Ell, I can shred plantera in about 5-10 seconds, other weapons too but that's what I used. The crissagrim is pretty effective too for a melee, as is the terrablade. For a mage... I got nothing. The railgun is fun but only hits once per shot, rainbow gun is dificult to use effectively, golden shower was destroyed by the official update, haven't tried a razorpine yet or any of the frostmoon stuff since I can't really kill the trees or santa or that flying boss thing. Duke Fishron pops me instantly.

Is there any new mage weapons in Nterraria other than railgun and steampunker rod? The railgun is good, the steampunker rod doesn't seem to do much damage and what little it does is very short range. All the old gear from the basic game does so little damage to everything. I haven't even been able to kill Plantera with a mage yet, or even get it to 3/4 health with a mage.

With a ranger and the Ell, I can shred plantera in about 5-10 seconds, other weapons too but that's what I used. The crissagrim is pretty effective too for a melee, as is the terrablade. For a mage... I got nothing. The railgun is fun but only hits once per shot, rainbow gun is dificult to use effectively, golden shower was destroyed by the official update, haven't tried a razorpine yet or any of the frostmoon stuff since I can't really kill the trees or santa or that flying boss thing. Duke Fishron pops me instantly.
Man i feel that the mage has been a little forgotten .. i had to do an char to go melee as i cant kill plantera or the golem with a mage ;/

Back
Top Bottom