Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Oh I know. Maybe shoulda worded once you're done enjoying 1.3. Either way. Enjoy 1.3 then work on the mod after. Take ya time and do it right when you're ready.

Hey! im renting a Server from a Site. I'm trying to set it up as a N Terraria server. is there anything i need to know?!

Mobifiers will be Modifiers on next version of the mod, and I plan on making it around based on NT3 modifiers.
Even more because I forgot how it worked on NT1.1 :X

I'm a little disspointed...

You haven' fixed mobifiers...

I LOVED that feature in the 1.1 N Terraria
I wish you would readd it.
MoBifiers wasn't even something from nakano soo he didn't had a reason to fix that broken mess.
MoDifiers on the other hand is something that can come back as it was a great feature from NT3- that made the game more enjoyable.

Everyone keeps mentioning these bugs... After about 20ish hours i have not seen one bug. Nothing seems to be bugged with hardmode nor normal mode. Other then lag every once in awhile which i'm sure is just because of my computer.

Everyone keeps mentioning these bugs... After about 20ish hours i have not seen one bug. Nothing seems to be bugged with hardmode nor normal mode. Other then lag every once in awhile which i'm sure is just because of my computer.
Look if not because npplayers.

43C230 ...What do I win?
A like from nakano and something in the future.
Isn't the hardmode or normal modes, it's the different gamemodes for fun, free mode, champion difficulty, f***ing mobifiers and things like that that have bugs, but by what it seems in the latest "learning" version of the mod it is working increasily better compared to other versions.

43C230 ...What do I win?

The NPPlayers seem fine. (If that's what you mean) Earlier today i did see one bug but it was minor. (When i had the guide in my party and went to his class skills then went to my player's skills all of the skills vanished along with all of the menu buttons. So i was stuck on the screen with nothing on it. I just had to restart the game and then everything was fine.) Hopefully NTerraria 6 will be even better, with our without bugs.

Last edited:
Hey guys, I were working on a new feature on the mod, which surelly will have multiplayer support.
The only spoiler I have to show is this, but is something that is not seen since NT3.
bombrun.png
I only know that I never felt so happy of finding a corruption, hahaha. Too bad my char died after the screenshot were taken.

Back
Top Bottom