Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

I made the world yesterday, and played it until I started having some glitches. When trying to re-enter it after quitting now, it just crashes after a fraction of a second. It's Expert + Large.

Same results with a new character and a previous one.

EDIT: Just saw a quick flash with 'YOU HAVE DIED' before it crashed when trying to enter it now, so there's that.

Try making a world on medium, and go for that. Both normal and expert is working fine with me, so that's the safe zone.

I've gotten that with a small world, but never tried a big world yet.

Found a bug, The animation for activating power mode (Fighter ability) seems to only play the first time you use it when joining a world.

FreeRPG was for me, since I spent most of my time on that. Trying to fight bosses felt like real boss fights, which was great. Destroyer actually destroys you if you're not prepared(is highest level in the mod)

I'm trying to do the ranger qualification test. He asked me to bring him 8 lead bars, and I did, and then nothing happened. He just gave me the quest again. Still need the flintlock gun body??

Party problem: Either I'm an idiot and don't know how to use it, or this is a bug.
I made a fresh start, with 2 other characters in the party, but when I go in the party section in the menu, it doesn't show the members of the party, yet they are here and I can give them items.

Sorry to bug you guys again, but is the Super Terrarian Class in the game? If it is, is it still from the Wizard? Just wondering.
No Combo.
I find the bug where the buffs change to the accessory dye that you last equipped, kinda silly. Now I must get those wacky dyes!
Oh my, I forgot to fix that again.
I have leaved that happening during the debugging of the mod because a old team member found it funny, but it gets painfull when you use dyes like the Glowing Mushroom dye.
Naneko-chan, do you - by any chance - have a priority list of what will be added that you could show us?
(I personally just want to know if I should wait for Summoner class or go get Merchant for now.)
I does not really makes a priority list, it's really random.
Okay, making a medium one on expert now and trying that. Also, on a completely unrelated note - which mode is generally harder, FreeRPG or RegularRPG?
Free Mode.
I'm trying to do the ranger qualification test. He asked me to bring him 8 lead bars, and I did, and then nothing happened. He just gave me the quest again. Still need the flintlock gun body??
You need to do the Gun Body quest to acquire one of the quest items.
Party problem: Either I'm an idiot and don't know how to use it, or this is a bug.
I made a fresh start, with 2 other characters in the party, but when I go in the party section in the menu, it doesn't show the members of the party, yet they are here and I can give them items.
The Party window is not worked on yet.

@topic About the issue many players are having with the steam api dlls, I and a team member thinks that version 1.3.0.8 of Terraria really may have changed something, or that may be another decompiling bug, but will be hard to fix the problem since it does not happen on debugging version at all.

Update Launched.
* Version 23
*- Players buffs will no longer be dyed.
*- Quests will no longer be completed if you does not have enough inventory space for the rewards.
*- Fixed the crash upon entering the world.
This fixes the crash you receive upon entering the world.
Was being caused because when you spawned on the world, there were tiles, when the game tried to remove it,
the game were automatically trying to find who to give the exp for, but null is not a good option.

I don't know if it's a bug or intentional, but when you catch grasshoppers, worms, and such, with golden bug net, you got golden variant of them.
"Weapon Body..." quest is busted, it works fine if you have wood and iron, but magic happens when you don't have wood, just try it.

Will there be released server for n terraria? If yes, when?
Surely there will be, but NT6 is much of WIP, just be patient.
BTW, how do you Quote someones post? i write in forums once per few years, so every time i need to lean basics.

Last edited:
im having issues with molten lands I. I kill the monsters in hell but they aren't counting towards the quest. halp!
Any mob ? Cause that can be a bug.
Surely there will be, but NT6 is much of WIP, just be patient.
BTW, how do you Quote someones post? i write in forums once per few years, so every time i need to lean basics.
Click the reply on the right lower corner of the post.

redownload
he fixed this a while ago
Let's hope my saves are intact, i replaced the n6 content folder nao ima replace the executeable
edit:it fixed molten lands 1 but now when i complete molten lands 2 it is not moving on to molten lands 3 but going back to molten lands 2

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom